epilouge

THE END !
THE END !
THE END !

loving you's the antidote

❝ loving you's the antidote

golden, you're so golden

THE CAR WAS filled with excitement. nadia had one hand on the steering wheel and one intertwined with clay's. she figured it was better if she drove so he could focus on the fact that he was about to see his best friends. george flew in from london, meaning they would be seeing him for the first time in a year. nick only lived five minutes away from them, but the sentiment was still there.

it had been three years since nadia and clay kissed on fourth of july. they moved two years later and bought a house together. she worked at the elementary school close to their house, teaching first grade. the children loved her, and she was constantly bringing home artwork they gave her.

clay was doing better than ever, his channel continuing to grow. they had a spare room that sam stayed in whenever she wanted. even patches was doing well, seeing as she had a friend to play with. six months ago, they got a kitten which they named yoshi (curtesy of nadia).

clay's green eyes were trained on nadia, watching as she stared ahead at the road. the light hit the various rings on her fingers, though she was wearing one more than usual.

he had proposed two months ago. his mind replayed how she didn't even hesitate to say yes.

"come on, lover boy, we're here." that's when he realized they had stopped. clay stepped out of the car, running around the front to open nadia's door for her. she shook her head, smiling wide as they once again held hands.

the minute the pair walked in the door, they saw george and nick. immediately the four hugged.

"george, looking handsome as ever." nadia poked his shoulder as they were guided to their table.

"shh don't let your fiancé hear you!" he teased, exaggerating the 'fiancé' part. they sat down, clay on nadia's right and nick on her left, george across from her.

"so, guys, we have a wedding date!" clay spoke. he was clearly excited to tell them. "october twelfth, so a year from today."

"let's go!" nick rested his hand on nadias, giving it a squeeze. she leaned her head on his shoulder for a second. they had gotten much closer over the years. they considered each other one of their best friends. "you know, i think i'm perfect for best man."

"oh come on sapnap, i'm clearly a better choice!"

"but you'll be so jetlagged from flying here that it's just best if it's me."

nadia's stomach already hurt from laughing, drawing attention to their table. none of them minded as they were off in their own world.

"yeah but they see you all the time, it won't be special! it's even more special if you're best friend from across the ocean is standing up there right next to you!"

clay sighed, "guys, you can both be my best man."

"or one of you can be my maid of honor, though someone will have to tell my sister that she's being demoted." nadia added, picturing the boys in dresses and helping her get ready.

"now they're gonna fight over that job, nads."

clay stood on the right side of the altar, nick and george beside him. nadia was directly in front of him, staring into his eyes as he stared right back into hers. mari was holding both of their bouquets. sam was bouncing in her heels, giddy at the sight.

"i do." clay said, his voice enthusiastic.

"i now pronounce you husband and wife." the officiant stepped back, letting the couple meet in the middle.

"are you gonna kiss me or what, adams?"

"i was just admiring how beautiful you look, mrs. adams." nadia's cheeks darkened as his hand found it's way to her chin, tilting her face upwards. not a second passed before they collided, a short but sweet kiss shared between them. pulling away, clay gave her a kiss on her nose, and then her forehead, and then her cheek. "i'm in love with you."

"you don't have to suck up to me anymore, i have the ring." she teased as their hands interlocked, walking down the aisle as everyone stood up. mari and george walked behind them, smiling at the couple in front of them. next was nick and sam, who surprisingly didn't argue on the way down the aisle.

as they neared the end, clay pulled nadia away, into a different room. as the door closed behind them, the room got much quieter.

"you know, i thought people were lying when they said this was the happiest day of their life but now that i'm here i understand." nadia's eyes filled with tears as she wrapped her arms around her husband. he did the same, hands resting at the small of her back. she was stunning in the white dress, but all he could do was admire her face. he'd be lying to himself if he said she wasn't beautiful. nadia was feeling the same about him in his suit.

"you don't have to suck up to me." clay mocked what she had said earlier, resting his chin on the crown of her head. "i can't imagine anyone else in your spot, nadia."

"i sure hope not."

"you know what i mean." they stood in silence, basking in each other.

"they're probably waiting for us." she sighed, pulling away from clay's chest. nadia let her arms fall down to her side, catching one of his hands in hers.

"then let's go, my amazing wife." he pushed the door open, the loud chatter finding them once again.

i don't wanna be alone

❝ i don't wanna be alone

you're so golden

authors note
thank you to everyone
who has gotten this far,
it really means a lot!
this is quite literally
the first story ive ever
finished and though
i know it took much
longer than i wouldve
liked and is still
incredibly cringey, i'm
proud :)

thank you so much for
reading about a block man
with bi wife energy find
his bi wife :,)

if you're interested and
want to read more from
me, i have a sapnap
soulmate au book and
some other mcyt books
coming!

stay hydrated <3

F I N !
F I N !
F I N !