03.

W A R M T H !
W A R M T H !
W A R M T H !

you give me that kinda something

want it all the time need it every day ❞

—————————————
—————————————

A WEEK LATER, clay was getting home from the store. he had just picked up a few groceries. he needed to go more often since there was two of them, but he didn't mind.

as he stepped in the door, he was about to call out his return, but then he saw nadia sleeping on the couch. her wardrobe for the past few days had been his hoodies, and that day was no different. she was even wearing his merch, though it was in clays size so it was very big on her. she looked so comfortable, curled up in a ball.

nadia was becoming more important to clay than he thought. this was supposed to be a one-night ordeal, yet here she was, still in his life. throughout the six years they had dated off and on, it was always clay who stopped things, prevented them from going further. he was scared of messing up, afraid to lose the girl he so desperately needed. each time he broke things off, they didn't talk for a few weeks and then things went right back to normal. it was a miracle nadia kept coming back to him. it made no sense to everyone around them, even clay himself. here she was, an amazing person, but she chose him, over and over. the one time she even tried to date someone else, and they're still pushed into each other's life. if clay didn't know better, he'd say it was fate.

the blond sighed, setting the groceries down in the kitchen. he put everything away being as quiet as possible. he knew he was head over heels for her again, but he just couldn't bring himself to do anything about it.

clay decided to make dinner for the two of them. nothing fancy, just spaghetti because he knew it was nadia's favorite food. around the time it was done, she woke up.

"shit, how long have i been asleep for?" she asked, her voice rocky from sleep.

"a few hours."

"you could've woken me."

"you looked too cu— peaceful." clay stuttered. he wasn't being subtle at all, but it flew right over nadia's still tired head. she rubbed her eyes, before standing up. she stretched, causing the hoodie she was wearing to ride up higher, exposing her midriff. the blue shorts she was wearing reached a little above her mid-thigh. before the boy could even register what he saw, his timer went off.

"whatcha cookin'?" she asked. jumping up, she now sat at the counter, right in front of clay. she was close, so close that he could see himself in her eyes. her clueless smile shined up at him, aiding her in making the boys stomach do flips.