05.

T I R E D !
T I R E D !
T I R E D !

i don't know where we're going

but i'd like to be by your side ❞

—————————————
—————————————

FOR THE PAST week, nadia had been staying out of clay's way whenever he streamed or recorded. she was worried about messing him up, and also she would rather just admire from afar.

one night though, at around ten, clay told her he was going to be playing a game with some friends, asking if she wanted to watch. not being able to turn him down, she agreed.

he was playing among us with some people he sort-of knew, including corpse, valkyrae, sykkuno, and jacksepticeye. nadia loved watching him, and they talked while he was muted since he wasn't streaming. he even let her play for a round, though whenever they had meetings or dead bodies were reported, he talked, of course.

sapnap then texted him that him and george were going to be streaming. clay looked over to nadia. he showed her his phone screen, and she nodded.

"im not going to stop you from playing with your friends." she smiled. he grinned back, before logging onto the smp.

nadia was sitting on the floor, as she preferred it to the chair. sapnap and george both started their streams, and they started playing. scrolling through instagram, the girl could feel her eyes starting to get heavy, and she let out a yawn. clay looked down at her, shaking his head. he muted his mic before saying;

"you should go to bed."

"nope." nadia shook her head. her straight, mid-back length hair swaying as she did so. she was finally able to wear her own clothes, as her and clay had gone to get her stuff the day before. it wasn't too hard, especially because nadia told axel when they were going so he could stay out of their way. surprisingly, he did, and things went smoothly. she was wearing a loose t-shirt and shorts, despite how cold it was in the house.

"whatever, when you're exhausted in the morning don't blame me."

he turned back to the game, and unmuted his mic.

"sorry patches got into something." he lied, though he had george's stream up and saw him roll his eyes.

roughly an hour passed, before clay looked back to nadia. he had almost forgotten she was there as she hadn't made a sound for a while. her eyes were closed, and she was fast asleep. 'only nads could fall asleep on the floor.' he thought to himself. looking around, he remembered that there was a blanket under his desk. he reached to grab it, before gently setting it on nadias sleeping figure. she shifted slightly, but her eyes remained closed. clay then continued on as if nothing happened.