Chapter Eight

(y/n) pov

Dear diary

I passed!!! I'm so happy that Byakuya helped me study! Today we leave for a whole week of break before returning for school. Welp Cya in a week!

You close your diary and put it back in your drawer. Once getting up I pick out a couple things to take with me and get dressed.

"Lalalalala going home for a week. Lalalalala getting to see my fam-ily." You hummed while grabbing a sweater and leggings.

You open your door and swing your backpack over your shoulder. While walking down the hall you hear another dorm room door open and footsteps behind you.

"Hey (y/n)!" Aoi says catching up to you.

"Hey Aoi, ready for break??"

"Yeah!!" She says opening the lobby door for you, inside Byakuya stands, probably waiting for his car.

"Hey Byakuya!" Aoi says.

"Hello Aoi, (y/n)."

"Hi! Ima miss you guyssss" You say.

"I'm gonna miss you too (y/n)!" Aoi says hugging you.

You walk over to Byakuya and give him a hug. Surprisingly he hugs back and you look up at him. The silence was deadly as you both looked at each other.

"JUST KISS ALREADY" Aoi yelled as she walked out the door.

You chase aoi out the door "BYE BYAKUYA!! AOI GET BACK HERE!!"

Byakuya sighs and sits down waiting for his car as you chase Aoi down the street.

~Time Skip Brought to you by Catboy Byakuya~

Later that night, you were home sitting with your family, telling them your adventures on hope's peak.

"Then last week me and Aoi went swimming in the school's pool area! Isn't that crazy that it has a HUGE pool! You'll have to come see it sometime Zack!!"

"Ok!" Zack said excitedly.

"How are grades?" Your mom asks.

"Passing." You laugh.

"Do you like the school?" You dad asks.

"Yeah it's really cool!"

You dad gets up from the table "I'm glad you're getting to go to Hope's Peak (y/n). Continue your dream."

"Ok dad I will! I promise."

Your dad left the room and shortly after Zack did as well.

"sooOOOOOooooO Hows you and Byakuya??"

You cover your face "MOM!"

"Well???"

"I don't know it's fine I guess"

"Ok well tell me if anything happens ok??"

"Ok I promise"

You get up and grab a soda then go upstairs to your room. After laying down and watching youtube for a little bit you get a text.

Byakubuddy

-Hey (y/n) Whats up.

                                                                                                                                                                        Not much, u?-