𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍 1 ~ 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙙

~ Y/n's pov ~

I bended away all the pieces of metal flying at me with absolute ease. I kept running, I could see the end. There was a huge bolder coming my way- but it was no issue, I soon smashed it to pieces.

A few seconds later and I was at the end of the course. I turned arround to see the educator in disbelief.

"Impossible- she completed the entire course in just one minute. That's- that's a record, congratulations!" She shouted.

I wiped the sweat from my brow, too hot to say anything. I looked up to the spot where she stood- the Great Uniter herself, Kuvira. The woman who's army I had dedicated my life too. And there she was, staring at me, seemingly- impressed.

I had joined the Earth Empire six months ago, and since then I'd been rising up and up to the top. Kuvira had had a lot of reports about my progress, and wanted to assess me. So, that was why I was doing the famous mountain course- most of the top general's and officials had to pass it to get their positions. And, seemingly, I'd broken the record for it.

"Y/n" I heard a voice sound through a loudspeaker. "Please report to my office on the train as soon as possible". If was her.

That was good, wasn't it? Surely she wanted to see me because she was impressed. Either way, this was an excellent and rare opportunity to meet Kuvira, I wouldn't miss it for the world.

I quickly climbed down the mountain and stepped inside the long train. Where was her office again? I mean, it couldn't be that hard to find, could it? I wandered through a carriage into a small room.

"Yes sir, I'll get it now." I heard a voice.

"Hello?" I said. The voice belonged to a smallish girl (unsurprisingly) in Earh Empire uniform who was pouring out tea.

"Are you Y/n?" She asked, her eyes widening.

"Yep, that's me," I smiled, "who are you?".

"I'm Zhu Li. Are you looking for Kuvira?"

"I am, where's her office?"

"Just in the next room. And- I hope this isn't inappropriate- you were amazing just then, breaking the record".

"Awh, thank you so much, Zhu Li! May I ask, who are you pouring tea for?"

"Oh, my boss, Varrick".

"Wait- you mean like Varrick industries Varrick! I didn't know he was part of the Earth Empire. Well it was nice meeting you, I'll see you arround!" I said and walked to Kuvira's office.

I knocked on the big metal door and took a deep breath.

439 words ♡