Story Time! Changes

AN: Sorry about the long update, my job started up and I've been so exhausted that I havent been about to work on this. Because of work updates might take longer to come out. Also if you have any criticism please leave it in the comments. Thanks enjoy the chapter!
____________________________________

To say the detective was shocked was an understatement. He had he heard of the this incident through gossip in the precinct. Although he also heard that the victims were instituted into a mental hospital, moral of the story: don't trust gossip.

The detective had noticed something as the boy was telling his story, he seemed sad almost regretful while speaking. Tsukauchi came to the conclusion that the boys mind had not completely deteriorated at least not yet. But at the time being, there was still a small bit of sanity left in the boy.

"Do you have any idea how you two lived?" The detective asked.

The boy looked at the detective as his face went as blank as a slate. His eyes losing their color as he answered.

"That's the thing" the boy started coldly, "I have no idea."

The boys grin returned quickly however as he burst into a fit of laughter. "I guess fate has more in store for us than I thought!"

The detective frowned, 'maybe he has gone insane after all' he thought to himself.

"Can you tell me about how the liquid affected you and your friend?" The detective asked.

Joker frowned, "Question after question, what's with all the questions!?" He was screaming now, and not without his terrifying laughter following his words.

"But" the green haired boy started, after finally finishing laughing. "I'll tell you, because where's the fun in not!"

Flashback 1 Year Ago

After the two men found two children in their vats of liquid, they immediately called an ambulance and police. There had been a crime that was committed here, that much was obvious, and the two men wanted it fixed.

"No one should go through that" one said to a police officer arriving on the scene. It turns out the two vats of liquid had been an acid for breaking down organic matter, how the two were still breathing was a mystery in amongst itself.

At the same time, Izuku and Ochako were rushed to the hospital, their vital signs going crazy. Whatever the liquid was, it was affecting their body in giant ways, none of which seemed good.

After arriving to the hospital, the children parents were notified and asked to come in. Inko, who was a nurse at the same hospital, almost had a heart attack seeing her son and his best friend brought up on gurneys. Their bodys looked burned, but not from fire. Like they were dropped in boiling water.

Izukus skin had turned a deathly white, his hairs more vibrant neon green almost matching the liquid he was dropped in. His fingernails had changed to an eerie black as well as the whites of his eyes. Ochako had changed as well, her skin had paled, not nearly as much as Izukus but there was clearly a change, her permanent blush still visible. Her hair now had streaks of pink throughout it. Her once brown eyes were now a bright neon pink, also matching the liquid she was dropped in.

The two were thrown immediately onto life support as doctors worked to pump the liquid out of their lungs. Inko had left the scene a while ago, some coworkers following to comfort her in her time of grief. It wasnt long until the Urarakas came to the hospital, clearly alarmed about the call saying their daughter and her friend is in critical condition.

Once they saw their daughter, Mrs. Uraraka fell to her knees, while Mr. Uraraka shed silent tears while his wife sobbed. Eventually Inko came over and hugged the other mother, still crying as they got up and walked to the waiting area. The doctor Inko worked for was one of the many doctors trying to save the two young teenagers life. He also gave Inko some time off saying, "No mother should watch their child die in front, of them or come close to it."

These doctors worked endlessly to get the teens to a stable condition, it ended up taking 10 hours. None of the parents had slept, too hung up on worrying to even think of sleep, although one thing similar was going through the three parents mind.

'Whoever did this to my son/daughter, will pay with their blood'

A few hours into waiting the parents were joined by Mitsuki Bakugo, a friend of the two mothers, to help comfort the two distraught parents. Completely unaware it was her son who caused this mayhem.

After waiting 10 hours the parents were called into the room where their children were. The two were placed in the same room due to an odd reason, the farther away they got from one another, the worse their vitals got. No doctor could figure out why, so they just put them together and left it at that.

As the parents walked into the room the only thing heard was the beeping of the life support machines, untill Mitsuki gasped. Seeing Izuku like that broke her heart, she saw Izuku as her nephew, part if her family. Even if her son didn't quite get along with him anymore, Izuku always had a place in the Bakugo house. Upon seeing Izuku and Ochako, she immediately embraced the two mothers, whispering apologies for something she didnt do.

The two mothers broke down again as Mr. Uraraka sat down and looked at his daughter, place his hand on her cheek and rubbing it with his thumb. He had a sad look in his eye, like he couldnt cry anymore because all his tears were spent.

Eventually a doctor came into the room and asked the group of adults to sit. "Well we have some news about the conditions of your children." The doctor started, "it seems their internal organs are in stable condition, the physical changes being direct results of the acid."

The doctor then explains how the acid attacked the pigment of the twos skin, eyes, and hair to change the color.

"There is some other odd news however."

This peaked everyone's interest, how could something good come out of this disaster.

The doctor flipped through some paper he had in a clipboard before continuing.

"It seems young Ochakos quirk had been affected for the better, according to the tests the backlash of her quirk is gone and she no longer need to press her fingertips together to cancel her quirk. She just need to think it!"

The doctor spoke excitedly about this, however the parents were still gloomy and silent as the doctor continued.

"That's not all it seemed the acid affected something great in young Izuku!"

This peaked Inkos interest who asked, "what do you mean doctor?"

The doctor smiled before answering.

"It seems Izuku manifested a Quirk!"