04

By now I've had so many beers I lost count. I wanted an escape from reality, alcohol was my coping mechanism. 

I was playing beer pong with Chase and Logan, they were on the football team. Chase threw the ball perfectly into the cup. I rolled my eyes and slowly walked over to the cup as Chase practically drooled staring straight at my ass. I just the ball on and drowned my throat in the beer, drinking it in 5 seconds. He went for his next shot and missed. 

"FINALLY." 

I grabbed the ball and took a step in front of Chase so I could get a better shot off. I felt warm hands grip around my waist. I flinched as his hands touched my scar on waist. I turned around, facing Chase as he smirked. 

"Don't touch me." I hissed at him. 

He didn't take his hands off my waist, they slowly made down to my ass and he squeezed. I slapped his right in the face then shoved him off of me. 

"I said don't touch me you whore!" I yelled at him, catching the attention of everyone at the party. 

"Seriously Sofia? Let's not do this here, there can be a lot more smacking when were in the bedroom." He smirked gripping onto my ass again. 

"Oh shit." I heard someone mumble. Then I saw Luna, Alyssa and Riley come out from the crowd. Same as Coal, Noah, Marco, and Will. 

"I SAID DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME." I yelled in his face. The boys eyes widened and the girls had anger in their eyes toward Chase who was still gripping my ass. 

Chase goes up to my ear and whispers, "Make me." 

I shove him away from me. "Get it through your thick skull Chase, I'm not gonna fuck you. Your a fucking whore." 

He stepped closer to me again, gripping my wrist. I flinch again, getting flashbacks of my dad.

The boys walked over to the girls. 

"What the fuck is going on?" Coal asked Alyssa. 

Alyssa raised her eyebrows at them. "Sofia isn't giving in to Chase and he's being a dick about it, I swear to god if he lays a hand on her." Alyssa says and she starts to run toward Chase. Noah grips her waist and pulls her back, restraining her from getting involved. 

"Chase is just going to move onto you next, he doesn't have morals." Noah said letting go of her. Alyssa said rolled her eyes and groaned. 

"Your drunk Sofia, if you were sober you'd be moaning my name right about now. Your the hottest girl in the school, just come upstairs." He said with his grasp still on my wrist. 

"I swear to god Chase if you don't let go of me I will fucking kill you!" I screamed at him. He just smirked, not letting go. So I bit his arm to get out of his grasp then threw a raging punch at him that made him fall to the floor. 

"Holy fucking shit." Coal said. 

Luna scoffed. "You guys have no idea what she can do when she's mad." 

"Are you guys not gonna do something? I'm pretty sure Chase isn't afraid to hit a girl." Marco said. 

"You have to let her get her anger out. And Chase won't even be able to get a punch near her." Alyssa said. 

Chase stood up and walked over to me with a bloody nose. "Last chance Sofia..." he traced his finger along my scar on my collarbone. 

"Fuck." Riley said. 

"What?" Will furrowed his eyebrows. 

"her scars.." Riley mumbled. The boys looked at each other confused.