Part 2

Mia on the side

Its been a week since me and Greg started dating secretly. I know you think I'm a shallow person because I seem to be embarrased to see with Greg, but no. He was the one who wanted to keep our relationship descreet. I talk to him outside of class more but he was the one who ignored me.

We are now in my house in the living room watching a new movie we borrowed at the store when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and it was one of my friends, Blaire.

"Uhh. Blaire what are you doing here." I asked shocked. I don't know how she will react once he sees Greg. More importantly, how will Greg react since he doesn't want anyone to know yet that we are dating.

"Well. I came to pick you up," she said going inside the house. She walked towards the living room and I was waiting for her to shriek, scream or whatever when he sees Greg. Heh, it was bound to happen anyway. So now we won't be hiding anymore.

"Ooh. Ugh your watching Wanted. Come on, lets just go to the bowling alley. Sean and the boys texted, we'll meet them there." She said. i walked to the living room and frowned finding it empty.

"I'm not really in the mood. You have fun." I said looking round for any sign for Greg.

"Noo! You have been avoiding us lately. Is it about Charlie" she asked and I rolled my eyes

"Why does everyone say its about Charlie. I moved on people you should too. Now, go to the bowling alley. Tell them I can't tonight. " I said pushing her out the door, she tried to protest but didn't work. I watch by the window as she got out of my driveway.

"I can't understand why we have to keep this relationship a secret." I asked as I sit in the sofa as he got out of hiding.

"No it's not that. It's just" he said trying to find the right words and sat next to me.

" I mean is it that bad to be around me. Do I really have that bad reputation?" I asked looking down at my fidgeting hands. I can't believe this is making me so insecure. Ugh.

"I didn't know you felt that way. Its just that we don't belong in the same crowd and your reputation might be damaged you know. Being the head cheerleader and all."

"I don't care bout my reputation. So should you. I mean why does people matter. I like you, you like me. We shouldn't hide it from anyone," I said looking up at him. He seemed to be in deep though. I know he's going to change his mind bout keeping this a secret.

"Okay. Let's go public," he said looking in my eyes. And I smiled. "So we can go to school together tomorrow" I asked and he nodded.

I smiled and leaned in for a kiss. He cupped my face and entered my mouth. I moaned and moved so I was sitting on his lap straddling him. I can feel his c0ck hard and I grind on him making him groan. I smiled in the kiss.

I unzipped his pants and pulled his manhood off his boxers and started stroking him. He pulled away from the kiss. I watch him as he leaned his head back with his eyes close moaning. I started kissing his neck I can feel his throat vibrate as he groan. I smirked as I got up from his lap and he looked at me. I was about to put his length in my mouth but the front door open.

"Honey I'm home. " I heard my mom said. I quickly put his pulled away from him and adjusted my clothes and he does the same just as mom entered the living room. She eyed us suspiciously but I just smiled at her.

That night Greg texted me that he can't come to school with me since he was going to run an errand for his mom before going. But I know better, I know he was just saying that so he'll avoid coming to school together.