Ch 15: Bet

Kirishima was in awe listening to Moira and Marcus play. They were incredible. Moira could already make it in the music business. She and Marcus took turns singing. They seemed to compliment each other well. Although their last song was a bit suggestive, Moira owned it. She was in her element.  This is what she loved. 

When all was said and done, Kirishima clapped and whistled. He was totally excited and jazzed up after all of that. 

"Aw man Moira! That was so awesome! No wonder Bakugo didn't win the other night." Kirishima felt Bakugo glaring at him as soon as he finished his sentence. "When you get famous I'll be your number 1 fan!" Moira laughed and flicked her guitar pick to him. He caught it and looked at it. 

"It'll be worth something when I'm famous. You can have the first one." Moira smiled at him. Marcus stood up and walked out of the room leaving them to themselves. Bakugo just clicked his tongue. He was messing around with another drumset that was in the room. Moira watched him. "You play drums?" She asked. 

"I took lessons when I was younger." He answered, which surprised Moira. Kirishima's eyes lit up. 

"Yo that's so manly!" Kirishima slapped him on the back. "Moira! You gotta teach me how to play something!" He turned to her before Bakugo could yell at him for touching him. 

"You want me to teach you?" Moira pointed to herself. Kirishima nodded. "What do you want to learn?" Kirishima hopped around the studio looking at all of the instruments.

"Can you play all of these?" He asked.

"To some extent or another." She shrugged. "Guitar is my best though." 

"Guitar then! I would look so manly shredding on a guitar." Kirishima started imitating strumming a guitar. Moira laughed. 

"You'd better be certain this is what you want." Moira took on a more serious tone. "I won't be easy on you." Moira had the same gleam to her eyes as Marcus did. 

"I'm up for a challenge." Kirishima grinned to her. He had no idea what he had gotten himself into. "What about you, Bakugo?" Bakugo grunted. "Come on man! We could form a band! It'd be so cool." 

"Whatever. I don't need any lessons from her." Bakugo clicked his tongue. 

"Do you think you're better than I am?" Moira looked him over, her arms folded across her chest. 

"I know I am." Bakugo spat, digging himself another hole he probably couldn't get out of.

"Woah, take it easy Bakugo." Kirishima tried to extinguish the fire before it started. This wasn't the way, however. Moira's eyes started glowing as she smirked. 

"Let's see who the real drummer is." Moira's competitive side started showing through. She loved going head to head against Bakugo. Wait, she loved it? 

"I'm not interested in playing stupid games with you." Bakugo growled and started to head for the stairs.

"We'll make a bet on it." Moira added, stopping Bakugo in his tracks. He was listening now. "Make things more interesting when I crush you."

" Ha! You wish." Bakugo turned to face her. Kirishima just sighed. There was no getting between these two when they were up against each other. It didn't take him long to learn that. "When I win you'll be my slave for a day. You'll have to do anything that I say." Bakugo had a wild look in his eyes.

"Anything you say? Bakugo, how criminal." Moira used an innocent voice and grabbed her cheeks like she was blushing. This lit a fuse on Bakugo. Before he could say anything, she continued. "The same goes for you when I win. Kirishima, you're the judge."