Chapter-28

I'm sorry to post late dear readers, but my exams are going on😅. So let's start again.

Vicity, Jungkook, Macy and Naifa went to hospital.

Vicity-: I want every patient's details who are admitted here 5 years ago.

Receptionist-: But Miss--

Vicity-: You bitc---

Macy-: Hey hey hey,  calm down,  wait let me talk. 
So yeah I'm from Crime Branch Agency,  and it's a part of my investigation so you better give it to us.

The receptionist got scared and handled them all the data of last five years. 

On the other hand Jungkook and Naifa went to investigate other doctors about the drugs.

Doctor-: Look Mr.Jungkook, I'm telling you there are no such drugs and their antidots,  you misunderstood everything.

Jungkook angrily stood up and threw the chair on the ground.

Jungkook-: You gonna repay. 

With this he left with naifa and others.

Vicity's Mansion

Everyone were busy in checking the patient list while vicity was busy staring at her neighbor's house. 
A tall man was standing near window side and was continuesly staring at a picture on the wall.
Vicity was confuse because he was standing there for almost 2-3 hours. She was curious, what will be he staring for this long time. 
She decided to check, she excused for some minutes and went outside.
She came near her window and peeked inside. She saw a portrait hanging on the wall. She covered her mouth in shock and decided to leave. 
She wasn't able to process anything. she was just wondering How can that be possible.
She went inside again and tried to remove her thoughts, she started to see the patient list. 

                    Meanwhile

Em and others came back from hospital.
As soon as Em entered the house,  diara ran to her and jumped on her.  Em picked her up and hugged her tightly.

Diara-: Mommy,  are you ok now?

Em-: Yes bcha.

Powell (Mesa) -: Dia,  baby come to Dad,  you mommy need to rest.

Em-: No it's fine, I'm going to shop.

Ruby-: You stupid,  you won't go anywhere, dare to leave I'll burn your shop.

Powell held Em's hands in his hands.

Powell-: Honey,  please take rest. 

Em just smiled and agreed. She went to her room. 

Powell called someone.

Powell-: Thanks doctor, you helped me alot. I hope you did what you are told to do. 

Doctor-: Yeah,  I did.

He hanged up the phone and went to Em's room. 

He saw her sleeping peacefully and decided not to disturb her. He went near her a laid beside her and started to caress her hairs. he put the strands of her hair behind her ear and stared at her.

Powell-: I don't wanna loose you again Annie, You are mine. I don't care about anyone, I just want you. I even accepted Diara, I hope when you gain your memory back,  you still wanna be with me for my sake for our Diara's sake. 

He kissed her Cheeks and left the room.

Vicity's Mansion

Naifa-: Guys, have a look here.
Ema Peterson, wife of Powell Aguirre. She have been admitted to the same hospital on the same day. Her body was brutally burnt under a fire accident. She got many plastic surgeries and other surgeries and she got discharged after two days.

Macy-: Isn't it strange that she got discharged in just two days.

Vicity-: Here I found. 
Lee Annie, daughter of  Mr.Jun Pyo Lee. Her body was covered with blood because of a deadly accident.The doctor's couldn't save her and she died.

Jungkook-: Arghh, it's damn confusing.

Vicity-: No it's not. Look, if Em needed plastic surgery then why they chose Annie's face and also if you have seen the Em, you must have noticed that there are two scars on her forhead,  which should nit be there if it's the real Em, because if she had plastic surgery why would they leave scars.
So, someone gave Annie drugs so that she can forget her past life and then Powell and his family accepted the new face Em.

Jungkook-: But that doctor said there are no such drugs.

Vicity-: That means one of them is lying to us.

                 to be continued