Chapter-5

After making their moment, Airin and  Taehyung separated from each other. Airin's cheeks were tomato red, she was gazing the floor, while blushing.

"Are you two done?" vicity asked looking at them. While Annie started to laugh hardly.
"Oh, c'mmon vici, let's go anywhere else and let them spend time with each other". With this both Annie and Vicity left them alone.

                      Jimin's POV

I asked everyone but failed to trace where were Annie and vicity. I went towards Jungkook who was surrounded by the girls. I again held his wrist and dragged him to the corner.

"What is it now, hyung?"
"Jungkook, you need to stop this".
"Stop what hyung?"
"I don't know what you guys are planning, so just stop this".
"Hyung, trust me, it's all for our sake".
"What sake, huh? You guys are planning to ruin our lives, mine and SunHee's life".
"Who said? Just spend time with her, know her and soon you will find yourself into her, deeply".
"It's easy for you, not for me, you know how to play with girls feeling,  but on the other hand I respect them and their feelings, you said you love her, but still you are around these girls, Is this your love, huh? Sorry, but if this is love, I'll kill myself but will never love anyone".
"Hyung--hyun----".

I was upset by his answer, but I got an answer, that they were planning to make me and SunHee together. I needed to talk to SunHee, so I went upstairs.

                   SunHee's POV

I woke up, but my head was damn heavy. I groaned in pain and got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. I removed my clothes to took a good shower. I turned on the tap of warm water and entered the bath tub, filled with bubbles. I lied down and rested my head on the corner.

                      Jimin's POV

I couldn't find both Annie and Vicity, so I decided to talk to SunHee about it.  I scoffed and went upstairs, where I left her. I entered the room and found her no where, so I left the room.

                   SunHee's POV

After taking a warm and good bath, I left the tub and stood in front of the mirror, I wore my undergarments and looked at my figure in the mirror.

"Ommo, I think I should join Annie unnie, to the gym, Awwww....My cute figure, don't worry, I'll take care of you from now on, promise".

As I was talking to myself, I heard a click sound on the door, soon I realised I forgot to lock the door and now someone has entered. I looked around me, Before I could cover myself, the man looked at me in shock. I closed my eyes tightly and turned around quickly covering my revealing skin. I wanted to get in the tub again so that the bubble water could hide my body but as I moved my steps, my leg tripped and I fell in the tub with the man on me.

I shut my eyes even more tightly, my back hit the surface of tub and I felt like drowning

I shut my eyes even more tightly, my back hit the surface of tub and I felt like drowning. The man quickly stood and helped me to get up. I started to breath heavily, same did the man. We both were sitting in the bath tub, just some inches away.

Author-:

Mianhe, dear readers, It's a short but good chapter, hope you all liked it, don't forget to vote amd give review.
Ghamsahabnida💜