chapter-9

Jimin's POV

                       Flashback

While driving them home, it was dead silence in the car. My mind was still filled with the thoughts of getting together with the girl, who always messed with me.
I decided to talk to Vici, I knew she will understand me. First I looked towards SunHee, she was sleeping while facing towards Window. Then I looked at Annie, she was also sleeping. I gasped and texted Vici.

Text

Jimin: Vici, You need to help me.

After texting her, I looked at her as she checked the message.

Vici: Ya say.

Jimin: I don't want to marry SunHee, please do something.

Vici: You shorty, How could you even think, I will help you huh? Just give it a chance.

Jimin: It was useless to tell you.

I put the phone again in my pocket and continued to drive.

Soon we reached Vici's home. She left the car and waved at the girls and then she gave me a 'I'm watching you' look and left.

I again started my engine and drove off to their house.
When we reached our destination, I tried to wake SunHee up but she was sleeping peacefully. I stared at her and was mesmerized by her beauty. Soon I found myself really close to her, I closed my eyes letting my heart control my body but was stopped when I heard Miss.Annie groaning.
I quickly distanced myself and said.

We are here Miss.Annie.

Annie: Oh yeah, Thanks for this Jimin.

I once again looked at SunHee who is now awake.
They both left the car followed by me.

Jimin: I'll not marry SunHee.

                   Author's POV

The words made Annie and SunHee confused yet shocked.
SunHee looked at her Sister in disbelief.

SunHee: Unnie!!!! Now don't tell me he is the one you were talking about.

Jimin: What do you mean?

SunHee: None of your freaking business, did you said what you wanted to say, now go.

Jimin: You are fucking crazy.

SunHee: I know, tell me something new .

Annie: Both of you just shut up. Sue, go inside---

SunHee: But unnie---.

Annie: LEAVE RIGHT NOWWWWW.  And you Mr.Park Jimin, I'm warning you, don't ever show me your face  again or else, Even I don't know what will I do with you.

Jimin: But Miss--.

Annie: Get out.

Annie yelled at him and left him there, confused.

There was a question rolling in his mind.
"I just said that I'll not marry SunHee, then Why she yelled? What must be the reason? There is surely something. She must have a good reason than just business. I will find it.

With this he too left.

Annie entered the house and found SunHee moving to and fro stomping her feet hardly on the floor.
she went towards her.

SunHee: So, Miss.Annie, do you have any explanation?

Annie: No, I'm heading to bed, Good Night, I love you.

SunHee: Aish....This lazy girl, ok Good Night, I love you too.

After a cute little hug they both left to their room.

                    Annie's POV

I groaned and threw myself on the bed, while my phone suddenly rings.

OTP

Vici: Hey girl!

Annie: Ya say.

Vici: I have a shocking yet disturbing news for you related to SunHee.

Annie: What is it?

Vici: Someone texted me a message with a video.

Annie: ok send me.

I hanged up the phone quickly.
I saw the video, A man was misbehaving with SunHee on dancefloor. My blood boiled in anger but I smirked and called Vici.

Annie: It's been a long time since I killed someone.

Vici: Bro, you just killed a Man last week😂.

Annie: Well true, so you got it, Catch our next target and let's have fun.

Vici: You are a psycho.

Annie: I'm not psycho, It's just my dual-personality.

We discussed our plan and then I hanged up.

                      Meanwhile

                    Author's POV

SunHee was sitting on the bed, while hugging her knees, crying.
She took a picture out from her locker and carressed it.

Waee!!! Waee you left me? Do you even know How much I'm missing you? I need you, I need you again in my arms.

It was a picture of a small girl and a boy sitting with each other, cute smile plastered on their face. They both looked like they are best friends.

SunHee hugged the picture and cried alot. Soon she felt asleep.

               *to be continued*