4th Day

Rahul POV

Kishore: That I love Sanjana

Rahul: What the hell? I fisted my hand.

Sanju: Kishore I didn't see you like that. I'm sorry. She lower her head and walked away

Kishore: Sanju Please understand me. I'll keep you like a princess. He blink back his tears.

Sanju: I really like you Kishore. You're my very good friend but it's not love Kishore. I'm sorry for everything. She keep her lips in a thin line.

Kishore: He turned towards me and roared it's all because of you Rahul. He fisted his hand and punch my face. It's really a surprise for me. He's like my family. I don't know what get into him.

Unknown: What's happening here? I distracted by a voice and suddenly turn my head and see my stepmom and my brother standing near the entrance of the mansion.

Mom: She rushed towards me and yelled What's happening Rahul? Why the hell you both are fighting?

Rahul: I shake my head vigorously and utter Nothing Mom.

Mom: She pointed towards Sanju and asked who's she?

Rahul: She's my hostage and I tell her everything about the accident in the mall and her missing passport everything except that I love her so much.

Mom: So she's the reason for your fight. She raised her eyebrows.

Kishore: Nothing like that aunty. It's my personal and I'll sort it out later. He glance at Sanju and walk away from there.He didn't like my step mom and He always warn me to away from them that They're not a good person but I don't think so Though she didn't treat me and her son I mean my bro equally but she's not a serial stepmom who find mistakes in whatever I do. She occasionally visit me.

Rithik: He come and hugged me and utter I missed you so much bro. I hugged him back and said I too miss you my little bro. I intro Sanjana to him. He shake his hand with her and utter Hai Miss Krishnan.

Sanju: Hi Rithik. She went near mom and touch her feet. She blessed her

Mom: You know how to tempt young women. I'm very happy for you my dear. Sanju turned and look towards me with her dreadful eyes but I didn't utter a single word.

Everyone went to their room and I told Mom and Rithik that I lost my chain. They both know how important that chain to me.

Mom: Did you check each and every room? She asked suspiciously. I nodded my head and She continues What about Sanjana Krishnan's room? I gritted my teeth. She said Don't get angry Rahul. you can't blindly believe someone who you know just few days before.

I didn't visit her after that incident. I really feel bad for not talking back to my stepmom. I'm always very thankful for her. Though she's not perfect but she somehow take care of me after my mom and dad's death so still now I never ever go against her wish though it's wrong I'll blindly follow her words.

Hey guys 💜

After so many months I'm updating it
So sorry for that . I don't know how many of you remember this story.

It's a short story only three more days to go.

Do vote and comments guys. Luv u all ❤️💜❤️