1st Day

Rahul's POV

I'm in my room but I can't sleep because of her. I just wanna carry her in my arms to my room. I just shake my head to vanish my tempting mind.

"I'm not the person who believe in love at first sight until seeing her(Sanjana)"

Loneliness always been with me. I'm very calm and composed person. Everyone in my company likes me so much they think that I'm very kind and humble boss. Maybe yes because I lost my mom when I was five and then my dad married another women. She has a son that's my stepbrother. She didn't treat me like her son but she feed me and show some sort of kindness towards me. I like my brother very much.

My Dad died two years back

My Dad died two years back. I'm alone in this mansion. I like to be alone. I never dated anyone before and A girl loved me before but it's one sided. I consider her like my friend. Maybe I waited for a girl like my Sanju. She's my Sunshine. The second I seen her in the Mall everything seems to be vanished. My breath struck in my throat. It's like I can do anything for her happiness even even die. It's called first sight love. I can't compel her to fell in love with me but I'll try my level best for this beautiful seven days with her.

I don't know anything about her. I'll know about her in this seven days. I'll surely find out her passport. After seven days she wanna decide whether she wanna go away or stay with me. I'll not manipulate or threaten her like psychopath. This stupid things will not workout in love. I have a fear in my heart that whether she may have a lover. I wanna make sure of this tomorrow.

"You can't understand what first sight love is until you experience by yourself"

- Rahul Rajkumar

Hey guys

It's a short story. I hope you'll like it

Please do vote and comments guys💕🙏

What you guys think about first sight love? 💕