Day One

Author Note

Plagiarism is a crime

Plagiarism is an act of academic dishonesty, a breach of journalistic ethics, and above all, a publishing crime. Don't copy my work.
I'm strictly against it so don't copy or recreate any of my work.

Hey guys

It's a short story

Your support means to me so much.

A story of Sanjana & Rahul for seven days

Is a week can change our life?
I wonder the same.

Sanjana POV

I always want a better beginning in my life

I don't have anyone in my life except me.
I love myself.

"When I'm sad I have me
When I'm happy I have me
When I lose I have me
When I win I have me
Who is there for me?
Only me"

My parents died six months before in car crash. Now I'm in Malaysia for a job offer.
I left Chennai because I wanna move on in my life. It's pain like a hell. Without family can't imagine a life but now I'm facing it.
I'm new to this country I don't know anyone here.

I attend the interview in RR company and I knew it that I don't get selected because I'm very nervous and scared during the interview and then I went to the mall to buy some clothes.

I wanna search for room in Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia also prefer try different jobs for living. I don't have enough money to survive here.

I'm wandering in the Mall and searching for my outfit suddenly a man is screeming "Fire Fire Fire Fire everyone Run Run Run Run"I started to rush towards the ground floor. It's a multi storey building I'm in twelfth floor already there's no space in lift so my only way to claim the stairs. Everyone is pushing eachother in frustration. The fire is started to increase so we wanna be quick.

I run faster unfortunately collapsed on the stairs. Some people don't mind it they walk over me then a small boy give me his hand to make me stand. I grab his hand. It seems like he lost his parents in the crowd.

I manage to reach the ground floor with a small boy safely and Thirty fire engines were rushed to the spot. I searched for the boy's family and I handed the boy to their parents. They thanked me and I showed my gratitude to the boy.

Sanjana: What's your name? My little boy. I chuckled.

Boy: I'm Rahul. I kissed him in his cheeks and he pinched my cheeks back.

I asked him to take care and Oh God I missed my handbag. I asked security guard for help but they don't allow me inside. I waited there until the fire brigade brought the blaze under control after four hours. They manage rescue all the people around the Mall but some of them were injured and admitted in hospital.

I went inside the Mall but can't find anything. I missed it in the crowd so I inform the security guard that I want to complaint to the police about my handbag but they refused and asked me to stay in the office which is located in the ground floor of the Mall.

Security guard: He pointed towards me This is the girl sir.

Someone: Hello Ms Sanjana I'm Rahul Rajkumar & This is my Mall. I'm sorry for your inconvenience. Can we talk in private? He give me a warm smile. I nodded in response.

Sanjana: I try to explain my situation. Sir I lost my handbag it holds all my passport, my certificates and money. I'm stammered I.. I'm new to Malaysia and I don't know anyone here so I wanna inform the police about it. I looked down in embarrassment and frustration.

Rahul: I'll help you about this. I don't wanna spoil my company reputation mam. I'll provide you accomodation and passport. I'll find your handbag. Don't get panic everything will be alright. He's soft-spoken and I believe him. He pointed towards my leg. I'm bleeding I don't even realise till now and said Let's go to my mansion and I'll ask the Doctor to treat your wounds.

Sanjana: I hummed in response. I'll not be the burden for you sir. I applied for a job in RR Company. Once I get a job I'll pay back your money for my accomodation. He stares me in my eyes and nodded his head.

I'm in his mansion. He is alone here but it's really like luxury mansion and It sufficient for more than fiffty members. Many thoughts clouded in my mind. A Doctor came and treat my wound and He want me to take complete rest for a week.

Rahul: Someone knock the door and come in. It's obviously one I guessed. How are you feeling Sanjana? He frowned and mutter under his breath sorry Miss Sanjana.

Sanjana: It's okay. It's my name why you're sorry for that. I'm younger than you sir so you can call me as you like. I chuckles.

Rahul: What's your age? Sanjuu

Sanjana: My eyes popped out in shock. How this man can behave like he's close to me. I'm twenty-three sir.

Rahul: Please don't call me sir. Call me Rahul and a good news for you, you will go to India on next Monday. Please tolerate me for seven more days. He's scratching his head.

Sanjana: I'll not forget you ever Rahul. You helped me lot. I'm glad to be here. Thank you so much sirrrr.......I groaned and utter it's Rahul. We both burst out laughing.

Hello guys

I just have this idea while writing my first story "All is Fair in Love & Her❤️"

What you guys think about Sanjana and Rahul?

Please Vote and comment that makes me to write more.

Can seven days change their life?