01

"Hey, Sabrina wake up" he said quietly.

I felt someone gently shaking my shoulder. I faced the left side of my bed while my eyes are still closed.

"Hey! It's already 7 am and your friends texted me on the way na daw sila." Kuya is so annoying! I heard he parted ways the curtain. The sunlight suddenly hit my bed, a sign I need to get up. Ugh! I hate this! I heard his foot steps slowly disappearing and he shut the door, he probably went down stairs.

"Ate Sab, Let's eat I'm hungry na!!" I heard Solana's heavy steps. My six year old younger sister. I felt she jumped on my bed and she sitted on my top. She's heavy! She started to pull away my comforter when she got no response from me.

"No! I'm still sleepy!" I wanted to say this but there's no words coming out from my mouth.

I opened my right eye to look at her.

"Ate you look like a panda, tara na please? Fix yourself na." I just rolled my eyes not because she called me panda but because she's cute. I can't resist her! She's adorable when she pouted at me. Solana suddenly hold my face to kissed my both cheeks repeatedly.

"Ate's already awake, stop na okay?" I  said to her in my 'baby-talk' voice. "Just wait me down stairs." I continued and kissed her on top of her head. She gave me a thumbs up and wave her hand before she run away.

Ugh! I'm still sleepy. My friends know that I'm slow so okay lang kahit lagi akong late pero nakaka-catch up naman ako whenever may gala. Kung si mommy yung umakyat malamang galit na yun. Gusto niya kase sabay-sabay kami kumain and on time. She probably preparing the food that's why yung dalawa kong kapatid ang tumawag sa akin.

It took me another couple of minutes to get out of my bed. I fixed my room first before I went to the bathroom to take a bath. After I showered I did my morning routine in front of my vanity mirror. I just put some moisturizer and sunscreen on my face. I did my eyebrows, put mascara on my lashes, put some blush on my cheeks and liptint on my lips. I also put some a bit of baby powder on my face to look fresh and tied my hair in a bun. For finale, I put lotion to hydrate my fair skin. Perfect!

I'm just wearing a knitted vintage crop top and black slacks. I wear my sneakers, grabbed my tote bag and went down stairs for breakfast. 

"Good morning, Tita Maricar!" they're here. That's my friend Nicole Riley M. Dela Cruz,"Riri" for short who greeted my mom. She sound too excited. Ang ingay talaga ng babaeng 'yon. I didn't hear if my mom respond to her but I'm sure she did. Closed na kase sila ng friends ko since elementary days.

Binagalan kong maglakad and I saw them in the dining room. "Hi Tita, good morning po." I saw my mom put the plates of bacon and spam on the table first before she gave Joe a small hug.

"Morning, Joe! You look good! Mga dalaga na talaga." she replied to my friend, Mikaella Joelle A. Fajardo. She's wearing white tank top and beige high waisted short. We're matchy with sneakers! Nice fit!

I saw Kuya Sceven holding another plate of sliced bread and on his left hand was another plate of pancakes. He nodded to us. "Sungit. Panget mo." I mouthed to him. He just glared at me and went back to the kitchen to get a pitcher of water.

"Oh, here's my princess, good morning to you anak. You look great too!" mommy kissed my cheek and I did the same thing to her.

"Morning, mommy. Thank you!" she's so beautiful in her v-neck and short sleeves olive green flowy dress. Even tho nasa bahay she always looks young and fresh. Hindi yata siya na-iistress sa amin?

"Mommy!" we're all startled when Solana yelled. She's holding a fork then suddenly she stick a bread in it."You said I am your princess. Why did you call Ate Sachi a princess too?" she sounds jealous just because mom called me a princess! Hahahaha so cute!