16. Tear-Stained Sheets.

"Will you be my girlfriend, y/n?"

You can feel the breath hitch in the back of your throat.

You sit there, silent.

After processing everything for a moment, you give him your final answer.

"Yes, Sapnap. I'll be your girlfriend."

His face lights up, pulling you into a warm and comforting hug.

You melt into his touch, nuzzling your face into his neck.

You pull away, looking him in the eyes.

He stares right back at you, both of you lost in the other's eyes.

Sapnap leans into you quickly, smashing you lips together in a needy kiss.

You move your lips together in unison, taking your hands and tangling them in his hair as he takes his hands and leads them down to your waist.

You could hear people outside and you tried to push the boy off of you, but there was no doing it.

The sliding door to the van opens, revealing Dream and George.

George's face drops. "Oh um- are we interrupting something?"

Sapnap pulls his face from yours. "Yeah, actually." He moves his lips down to kiss down your jawline and on your neck.

"What the fuck you guys? Can't you just save that for when we get home?" You hear Dream say from the front of the car.

He sounds hurt. The tone of his voice was telling a much bigger story.

Sapnap finally pulls away from your neck, breathlessly replying to the blond boy's question.

"Fine, green boy. I'll wait 'till later."

You sit there, still trying to process what happened.

Dream comes and sits in the back next to you, not bothering to even face you.

Then, Elijah, Quackity, and Karl appear outside of the car, jumping in and getting into their seats.

"Now we can go home and eat lunch, then tonight we have somewhere to go," Karl says with a bright smile.

Jesus this guy is full of surprises.

———————

You and Sapnap were sitting in your room, on your bed, watching a random episode of Criminal Minds you decided to throw on.

"Hey Sapnap?" You ask him.

"What's up, m'lady?" He asks, turning to look at you.

"Don't you think what happened in the car today was a little," You pause, hesitant to finish your words. "A little much?"

Sapnap scoffs.

"Of course not," He says. "I can tell Dream has some kinda thing towards you and I want to make it clear to him that you are mine."

Those words send shivers down your body.

"I-" You try to start. "I just feel like that upset him."

Sapnap's face grows irritated.

"Oh y/n don't tell me you like that dickwad."