Part 30- The attack on the Shie Hassakai

*The pros show up and start beating up Yakuza members,easily displacing them and capturing one of the eight bullets. They start navigating the maze of hallways that is the basement of the Yakuza base and the hallways start moving to try to throw them off,causing Tamaki to have to fight and win against three of the bullets. As well as Kirishima and Fatgum having to fight Rappa and shield guy,winning. Meanwhile,Mirio went ahead and started fighting Overhaul. Jio makes it a bunch of rooms where Twice and Toga get some fighting action before being stopped by Nighteye  and retreating back. Twice and Toga start annoying Jio. Meanwhile,Moonfish clone was sent to hold back Burnin and Nighteye*
Stain: I wouldn't advise that,you two.
Twice: Come on,you wanna destroy these losers,right?
Toga: Yeah,these complete noobs need to go.
Stain: I guess you're not wrong,these villains should go.
Jio: DON'T CALL US VILLAINS!! *he started shifting the ground into a single hole to crush them all to death but ends up getting thrown out and gets caught by the pros*
The three of them: *leave with Toga turning into Izuku/Katsumi to send help to the heroes*
Twice: *creates a Mr.Compress clone*
Mr.Compress clone: *talking to Toga* Put on some clothes,this old man can't take that.
Twice: Ok,go get that Overhaul bastard and the bullets
Mr.Compress clone: what?! My arm only just get regenerated! You can't expect me to go get him,he'll kill me!
Twice: you'll be fine,you're a clone *pushes Mr.Compress clone down the hole*
Mr.Compress clone: DON'T YOU PSYCHOPATHS EVER THINK ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELVES?!! *falls down*
Stain: That was kinda sad to see.
Toga: yeah,I guess so.
————————————
Mirio: *blocks the bullet from hitting Eri,losing his quirk*
Izuku/Katsumi: *explodes towards Overhaul and releases a big one straight at Overhaul*
Overhaul: CRAP! *gets thrown back,with a broken nose and slightly burnt skin* NINETH BULLET,GO!
Katsuki Bakugo: *goes flying at Izuku/Katsumi* I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!
Izuku/Katsumi: *explodes over Katsuki and releases a huge explosion from her back,sending him into the ground*
Katsuki: AH! MY BACK!
Overhaul: *grabs his own face and Shin's face* Shin...you've always been my most trustworthy and loyal subordinate. You'd do anything to help me,right? EVEN DIE! *they both exploded and rejoined as one*
Monsterhaul: *starts using Shin's quirk* Eri...these people are suffering because of you..they're gonna die because of you..do you really-
Izuku/Katsumi: *uses a huge explosion to cancel out his voice then Yeets Katsuki at Overhaul to throw him off*
Monsterhaul: *grabs him and itself to mix them into one*
Izuku/Katsumi: *keeps exploding around,trying to cancel out any noise he could use against Eri*
Unholytrinityhaul: *jumps into the air and starts switching between forms to try to attack Izuku/Katsumi*
Izuku/Katsumi: *dodging the punched and realises they can't really defeat him,only keep him busy*
Mr.Compress clone: *gets turned to mush eventually,press F to pay respects*
*Mirio manages to get Eri out and The Overhaul Portion of Unholytrinityhaul started to get desperate,giving Izuku/Katsumi the opening to fly into his eye and release a practically nuclear explosion (minus radiation). Aizawa was using his quirk to Eri's under control but when the two fighters hit the ground,he put her in between them and let her use it,fixing Izuku/Katsumi and unmixing Unholytrinityhaul*
Burnin: *runs out,holding Nighteye* WE WERE FIGHTING A VILLAIN AND HE GOT HIS ARMS TORN OFF,AS WELL AS HIT THROUGH THE STOMACH!
*He gets put in the ambulance as the the Shie Hassakai,Overhaul,eight bullets of the Shie Hassakai ,7 quirk destroying drug bullets and Katsuki Bakugo are arrested*
Izuku/Katsumi: *goes to Burnin* Are you ok?
Burnin: Yeah,minor small cuts,I'm just bummed the guy was a clone.
Izuku/Katsumi: Oh..that sucks
Burnin: You ok?
Izuku/Katsumi: yeah,I'm fine,just a bit achy