Chapter 33: Hero training and class fights.

*Shoji and Jiro start scoping out the area*
Shoji: Over there! In the water!
Mirio: ( = Help,I'm 'drowning'
*A bunch of students run over to help him as a building explodes and falls over*
Shoto: *freezes the building with his ice*
Izuku/Katsumi: Sero,Uraraka,I have an idea.
Sero: ?
Uraraka: Hm?
Izuku/Katsumi: Sero,tape up Uraraka and then I'll use an explosion to throw her at Mirio and she floats Mirio out as you pull her back.
Sero: Ok,got it!
Uraraka: I can do this!
Sero: *tapes up Uraraka*
Izuku/Katsumi: *grabs Uraraka and yeets her at Mirio,using an explosion to make it a very powerful yeet*
Uraraka: *touches Mirio*
Sero: *pulls her back to the land*
Mirio: *floats up*
Sero: *uses tape to pull him to the land*
Uraraka: *releases him and he drops to the ground*
*Suddenly two more figures appear*
Nejire: Hello,heroes,we're villains!
Amajiki: ..
Samu: WHAT DO YOU FIENDS WANT?
Amajiki: To go home-
Samu: T-Then...go home?
Amajiki: Sorry,can't do that,Mirio wants me to help you become great heroes *gets ready to attack them*
Izuku/Katsumi: *explodes right at Nejire and blasts her straight through a building and uses small explosions to land safely*
Amajiki: *creates shells in the end of his tentacles and hits her over the head,knocking them out*
Denki: *releases a strong lightning cover move to paralyse Amajiki*
Aizawa: And they win,I mean,fair play to Amajiki,being able to knock out Bakugo like that.
———————————————————————————————————————————————
Aizawa: Ok,class,get into your hero suits,we're doing a very special form of hero training today.
*They walk out and see Class 1-B,missing a Monoma*
Aizawa: Since your class has 1 more person than mine and because this person deserves a chance,I'm putting a special extra person on one of my classes teams.
Shinso: *walks out* Hey,everyone,I promise I'll do my best.

The fights:

1:
Tsu: Ok,how do we defeat class 1-B?
Denki: hmm,I have an idea to neutralise them. Tsu,throw me into the sky and I'll deliver a powerful lightning blast across the arena,metal is conductible so even if vine girl uses her vines,she won't be safe from it.
Tsu: Wow,Denki,I wasn't expecting such a genius idea from you
Denki: Thanks,Samu's been helping me a lot with coming up with strategies
*The match begins*
Tsu: *throws Denki high into the sky*
Denki: *releases lightning all over the arena,sending it through the metal,and knocking them all out.*
Tsu: *catches him as the the other two round up the students and put them in the cage*

2:
*The fight between Momo and Kendo's teams goes the same*

3:
Shinso: Alright,I have this support item that can mimic voices,I can easily take over one of them with no risk.
Shoto: That pony girl or metal boy are probably the biggest threats.
Shinso: Got it. Tails and hands,you take spiral. Shoto,you take the guy who makes things soft.
*The match begins and Shinso slinks away*
Shoto,Shoji and Ojiro: *run straight at the other team*
Mudman: huh? Are they stupid? Or something
Shinso: *using Pony's voice* Hey,Tetsutetsu?
Tetsutetsu: Yeah? *get hypnotised*
Shinso: Turn your hand to metal but leave your head normal and knock yourself out.
Tetsutetsu: *turns only his hand to metal and takes a swing round his face,setting himself free from the hypnosis but that doesn't matter because he knocked himself out*
Shinso: *takes Tetsutetsu away*
Mudman: *touches the ground*
Shoto: *sends Ice straight at him and covers him in it,the ice starts falling*
Tailman and Tentocole: *fight Spiral,easily overwhelming him and putting him in the cage*
Pony: *starts sending horns into the ice and pulls Mudman out*
Shinso: *using Tetsutetsu's voice* HEY,MUDMAN,PONY!!
Mudman and Pony: eh? *get hypnotised*
Shoto: *freezes them and Shinso and Shoto carry them into the cage*

4:
Samu: let's not waste time. *grabs a metal pole and sends energy through all the metal poles,knocking out all the class 1-B students except Lizardy but the individual 50 parts of her body are vaporised* Sugarman,find her main body and knock her out.
Sugarman: *takes a bunch of sugar into himself and runs over the bars,jumps at Lizardy and punches her across the face,knocking them out and landing safely*

5:
Izuku/Katsumi: Ok,Uraraka,I want you to send Mina high into the air and destroy anything they could use their quirk on to attack us. Then I will unleash a huge explosion to knock them out,got it?
Uraraka: got it!
Mina: got it!
*The round starts*
Uraraka: *touches Mina and she lifts up into the sky*
Mina: *sends acid all over the place,destroying items and support items that are around the place*
Rule: AH,THE ACID BURNS!!!
Emily: Has no support items so she's fine
Mines: *gets his eye thing burned off and screams in pain from acid in his eye*
Izuku/Katsumi: *comes out of nowhere and ignites the sweat from everywhere on their body,knocking them all out and the three of them carry the class B students into the cage*

Vlad King: Class 1-A wins overall,damn
Class 1-A students: no biased commentary!