Chapter: One

Hello and welcome to my book. Before we start I want to let you readers know that most of the book will be in Narrator's Pov.
•~~~~~~~~~~~•
Narrator's Pov
•~~~~~~~~~~~•

Like any other day the star sanses and bad sanses were fighting. But what the others didn't expect was what the creator ink was about to do.

Ink thought 'I'm so sick and tired of them messing around with my creations. It's about time they pay'

And with that the creator attack killer and KILLED him.

Killer's dust and clothes were all that was left. The bad guys , dream and blue were all surprised at what happened.

That dust and horror attacked ink for killing their friend. But ink was stronger than then and also KILLED both skeletons.

And just like killer their dust and clothing were left.

Dream then shouted,"Ink what are you doing this wasn't supposed to happen!?"

Ink just ignored his 'friend' attacked the last two skeletons. Nightmare dodged the attacks but unfortunately cross couldn't and was KILLED.

After NM saw all of his teammates die one by one. He was furious with the creator. He quickly ran to the places with the others clothes. To at least get something. While of course dodging inks attacks.

NM got killer's and horror's sweaters, dust's and cross's scarfs. He then quickly teleported to a random Au.

Of while he was getting the clothing he couldn't dodge all the attacks. And got severe wounds.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
At the Au
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Nightmare's Pov
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Once I appeared at the Au I went to a nearby tree and sat down. Laying back on the tree. I then looked down at the clothing I had of the those idiots. And hugged them tightly.

They might of been annoying and idiots but they were like a family to me. And that danm creator is going to pay for killing my family.

But first I need to find a place to stay. I could go back to the castle but that won't be a good idea. Since the battle was close by the castle and those 'StAr SaNsEs' probably found it already.

I got up and put on Cross's scarf and tied dust's scarf around my left hand. Then I put killer's sweater over my back with the sleeves tied together in the front. And tied horror's sweater on my waist under my own sweater.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Narrator's Pov
•~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Nightmare then started to walk around the forest and find a way out of it.

While he was walking around he heard a sound. And instead of ignoring it he followed to were the noise was coming from.

When he found were the the sound was coming from. NM saw a particular glitchy skeleton.

NM started to walk over to the other skeleton. When he was captured by blue strings.

The glitchy skeleton said well more like demanded,"WhO ThE hElL ArE yOU aNd whAt dO yoU wAnT!?"

NM just said in a calm voice,"I'm Nightmare and I want nothing from you. The only reason I'm here is because I heard some noise. So I thought you were one of the skeletons that are looking for me."

The other skeleton walked closer to NM with a curious look.

NM then spoke again and asked,"And may I know who you are?"

The other skeleton just look surprised as to why NM didn't know who he was.

The glitchy skeleton just asked,"You don't know who I am?"

NM just asked confused,"Should I know?"

The other just laughed and said,"Wow this is the first time someone doesn't know who I am. But to answer your question I'm Error the God of destruction."

Nightmare then just said not surprised,"Well if we're doing that kind of introduction let me introduce myself again. I'm Nightmare the guardian/king of negativity or nightmares."

And with that error was surprised at the fact the other didn't have any emotion to what he said. And the fact that he's the opposite of dream. Just how he and ink were opposites.

Nightmare then asked,"Hey can you let down?"

Once NM spoke again error snapped out of his thoughts and let NM down.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Well that's all for Ch.1. Also ch.2 will take a while to be posted since I'm writing another story. But other than that I hope you readers enjoyed. Bye!