chapter: Ten

Previously on not every story is perfect:

Would be nice if we could some how make swap go on our side and make things easier but that would be something to talk about with the destroyer.

Well I'll just continue to think about it later right now I still have things to be done.
+------------+
Narrator's Pov:
+------------+
A week had passed since error had told NM about the plan.

In that week NM had nothing to do so he put the belongings of the others in their rooms with their stuff.(The scarfs and sweaters.)

He just spent his day thinking or reading to pass the time.

Right now he was on the couch and eating icecream, just thinking about the plan.

When suddenly one of error portals appeared underneath him.

"Fuc-"

NM fell in and landed on the white surface of error's home.

"Was it necessary to do that." He asked.

"Yes, very much necessary." Responded error with a smile.

NM just rolled his eyes.

"So what did you say about the plan? " asked error.

"Before I agree I would like to change a few things to your plan. " said NM

"Look NM it's either you agree with my plan or you don't. You can't change things." Error said in a irritated tone. "Fine, but what are we gonna do with swap? Should we try to make him be on our side first?" Asked NM.

"Oh don't worry about that." Said error with a smug smile and opened a portal. After a few seconds swap walks out from the portal.

"What do you want error." Asked swap annoyed. "Huh, NM what are you doing here? " he asked curiously.

"He's visiting me." Said error with a 'innocent' smile. "Wait, don't tell me that ink's crazy idea that you to are working together is true." Said swap still in a annoyed tone. He sighed and error responded, "What no, actually NM is here because we are together as in a couple."

Error then walked up next to NM. "What are you doing, I never agreed to your plan. " whispered NM. "Well you took to long and this is kinda the only way to make him take our side." Error whispered back.

"How is this going to help! " NM whispered with a hint of anger. "Because swap is trying to make me 'good' and have a happy life." Whispered error also with anger in his voice.

"So, does that mean NM also wants to be a good person like you error?" Asked swap a bit excited.

NM sighed,"Look just because I am with him does not mean I am planning to be good. But f-for his s-sake I will behave." Said NM having trouble saying it.

Swap gave a smile and siad,"well as long as you don't cause trouble I won't mind it. Though once ink and dream find out I don't know will happen but I'll try to help you out it's bad."

Error then said,"Actually, NM wanted to make amends with dream." NM got angry but hid so that swap wouldn't notice.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe you can try that some other time because dream still doesn't feel good because of what happened." Said swap

"Also as long as NM is not willing to be good then I won't help you out with getting close to dream." Added swap.

"Oh, ok then well I'll see you another time swap." Said error as he opened a portal.

Swap just nodded and went away.

"DANM IT!" Yelled error with rage and NM was letting out negative energy.

+-------------+
Welp here's chapter ten. Sorry it took so long to be posted. I was busy but I'll try to post more. Bye bye!