Author's note

Heeeeyyy...

Soooooo sorry to disappoint that this is not a new chapter but I have some disappointing news to share.

As you can guess I am unfortunately going to have to discontinue this book. I know that many of you really like this book but I have to.

I am truly disappointed in myself because I can not come up with any ideas for the next chapters.

I have ran out of ideas on how to continue and I also think that this story is going nowhere. It's all over the place, like a big mess.

I really did not want to disappoint you the readers. I already did not update the story that often and know I have to discontinue.

But the main reason why I'm discontinuing is because I no longer have much interest in the sans AUs fandom.

So I am truly very very sorry to be discontinuing the story and disappointing all of you.

However, if any of you wish to continue or make your on version of this story I would not mind it at all. Just tell me so that I also read it and see how it could of turned out.

I also wish to make my own original books. So I am going use a different account for that and keep it separate from the my fanfiction books. If you wish to know the name of my other account just ask and I'll tell you, just know I have not post any books yet because I am still working on one of them.

Thank you all that has read this story and that you enjoyed it. However this is the end and wish you all a farewell and good life. Goodbye.