Chapter: Two

HELLO
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Narrator's Pov
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Nightmare then asked,"Hey can you let down?"

Once NM spoke again error snapped out of his thoughts and let NM down.

Once NM was on the ground error noticed all the other sweaters and scarfs.

Error then said,"For the guardian of negativity you sure are wierd because I've never seen someone wear that much clothing."

NM just said,"Well for starters these are not mine. They are the clothing of my teammates that were killed by that danm creator."

Error then stood there shocked at what he heard. The creator and protector of AUs killed someone.

He then started laughing which made NM confused.

NM asked in a almost sassy way,"And why are you laughing?"

Error then said with a wicked grin,"It just hilarious how the creator & protector of Aus killed some of his own creations."

NM just said 'hmm' and started to walk away from error.

•~~~~~~~~~•
Error's Pov
•~~~~~~~~~•

After I told the other skeleton as to why I was laughing he just started to walk away.

I actually go intrested in him and that is something wierd for me. Since I technically hate most other sanses.

So I decided to follow him. So I covered up my magic so that he won't sense it.

I had been following him for some minutes and I'm guessing this his first time here. Because this whole time I've been following him.

He has been going way more deeper into the forest.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Noot noot's Pov
•~~~~~~~~~~~~•

I had been walking for some time and I can't seem to get of this damn forest.

And worst of all that other sans error that I met earlier is following me.

It seems he has hidden his magic but I can still feel his negative emotions.

I stopped walking and sighed. I then said,"How stupid...you know that I can still sense you even though you have hidden your magic right. Or did you know understand that I'm the guardian of negativity meaning I can sense others negative emotions."

After what I said he came out of his hiding place and said with sarcasm,"Well I'm sorry your royal highness, I just wanted to to see where you were going. And by the looks of it your lost since you've been going deeper in the forest."

I just rolled my eyelights and said glaring at him,"First of all Why the hell did you call 'your royal highness'. And second of all what does it matter to you that I'm lost in this forest."

He then said with a smirk on his face,"Well didn't you say in your introduction to me that you were the guardian/KING of negativity. So since you said that it gives me the right to call to you. Your royal highness. "

I just rolled my eyelights again and started to walk the opposite of the way I was walk. The glitchy skeleton was still following me but this time right next to me.

Great just fucking great.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Narrator's Pov
•~~~~~~~~~~~~•

NM and error continued to walk and every time nightmare was going the wrong way error told to go to a different way.

Of course that was a bit difficult since NM didn't like to do what others told him to do.

But since he wanted to get out of the forest he listened to error.

A few hours later of arguing and going different ways thorugh the forest. They somehow managed to get out of the forest.

Error said irritated,"You know if you would of just listened to me we would of gotten out here sooner."

Nightmare just scoffed and said,"Well guess what I don't follow others orders. And besides if you're complaning about taking to long it's not my fault. After all you are the one decided to follow me."

Error rolled his eyelights and said,"Whatever, I don't even know why I decided to help you. Should of just left you to be lost in there.and you should be grateful I helped you get of the forest."

And with that error opened a portal to the anti-void. He went into the portal and closed it.

Nightmare then just stayed standing there with anger in his eyes.

After some minutes NM calmed down.

•~~~~~~~•
NM's Pov
•~~~~~~~•

After that error skeleton left. I just stood there boiling with anger and rage.

How dare he tell ME to thank HIM for help that I didn't even ask him for.

After a few minutes of cursing at him I calmed down a bit.

I then sensed so positive emotions. I looked to my right to see MY DEAR FUCKING BROTHER.

I then mumbled,"Shit I let out to much negative emotions just now. He must of sensed them."

Dream then said taking me out of my thoughts,"Brother are you alright I felt so many negative emotions coming out of you just now. Look if it's about what ink did I'm so sorry I didn't know he was going to KILL
them."

I scoffed and rolled my eyelights then said,"If you're sorry why didn't you try to stop him. Huh? Because the way I see it you don't mean it since you just stood there watching them all die in the hands of your so called friend."

Dream just stood there with tears building up on his eyes. He was about to say something else.

When out of nowhere a portal appeared under me. I fell down on a white floor?

I go up from what looked like the ground. To see that the rest of the place was all white.

Then a voice I recognize said,"That was quite the show there. Man first ink killing and now the goody two shoes letting them die."

I turned around to face a laughing error.

I just said,"Oh it just you."

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Well that's all for this chapter. And if you read the A/N I want to say that chapter 3 will. Be post in a later date. Cuz I don't really feel like doing ch.3.

Welp Bye I guess.😐🙃

Oh cool I wrote 1027 words.