Chapter: Six

Hello and yes I is alive. Sorry I haven't posted but here is ch.6 😌

°••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••°

Previously on Not Every Story is Perfect:

NM Pov:

Error walk out of the room and I just smiled a bit. And went out to go and help error help me fix the castle.

+---------------+
𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕄ℕ'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧:
+---------------+

After a few hours we had fixed the others room to how they were. Right now we were fixing the living room.

Error asked,"Hey where do I put this human hand?"

I then ask,"Wait you're not surprised that there's a human hand just sitting there?"

Error then answer,"Well no I saw that one of the rooms said horror and I know there's a sans called horror."

I look went back to cleaning and said,"Right, of course you know. You are the god of destruction and know all the other Aus and their sanses."

Error also just went back to clean and just nodded to what I said.

+---------------+
ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧:
+---------------+

After cleaning up the living room. NM went to clean up horror's room and error went to clean up the kitchen.

Of course with error using his strings and NM his tenticals they finished cleaning quickly.

So they went to clean up NM's office. While cleaning NM was also looking to see what Ink took and if all his important papers where there.

Most importantly NM was looking to see if his notebook(diary) was still where he left it.

But after looking everywhere in the office he didn't find it.

NM started to panic and whispered to himself panicked,"No no no, where is it!?"

He then ran to his room to look in there to find it. He got to his room and started looking.

Error being curious followed NM to his room and asked,"What are you looking for?"

NM still looking for the book answered,"I'm looking for a really important notebook but I can find it!?" Still panicked.

After that NM answered error's question he went back to the office and kept looking for his diary I mean notebook.

+-------------------------+

𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟.

𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑!

𝑏𝑦𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦'𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟! =>