Protecting the Weak

3rd POV:

Y/N heard yelling coming from the more wooded area of the park. He instinctively started running to it at top speed and when he got there, a pregnant woman was being surrounded by three fallen angles. She had been badly injured, having multiple cuts and bruises all over her body and even a sprained ankle, making her unable to escape.

Fallen Angle 1: For a pregnant bitch you ran pretty damn far.

Fallen Angle 2: Well not like it matters since you're going to be dead anyway *chuckles*.

Pregnant Woman: P-Please! *Whimpers* J-Just let me and my child g-go.

Fallen Angle 2: No way! *Summons light spear* The funs just getting started!

As the fallen angle threw the spear, the women sat their seeing her life flash before her eyes. But before the light spear could hit her, Y/N ran at blinding speed in-front of her and deflected the attack with his katana.

Fallen Angle 1: What the hell!? Where did he come from!?

Fallen Angle 2: He just appeared out of nowhere!

As Y/N stood in front of the woman, she wanted to say something to him but she was to shocked to speak. All Y/N did was turn around and gave her a reassuring smile.

Y/N: Please remain where you are ma'am! *Glares at the Fallen Angles* I'll take care of the rest!

Y/N POV:

I looked at the black winged creatures with a glare. Both of them shared a look of confusion.

Fallen Angle 1: Answer me! Are you some demon or angle sent here to kill us?!

So demons still exist in this world, huh? But the part about angels? I had no idea what he was talking about.

Y/N: I'm neither a demon or angle you speak of! I am a human! The Pillar of Flame Y/N Rengoku!

Fallen Angle 2: Well then if you're just a another measly human...

The winged creature lunged at me with some sort of glowing spear.

Fallen Angle 2: Then you can go to hell!

Before he could come an inch closer, I dashed toward him.

Y/N: Breath of Flame, First Form...

My blade lit ablaze, which I then proceeded to cut off his head.

Y/N: ...Unknowing Fire!

When I was done, the creatures lifeless body fell onto the ground.

Y/N: That takes care of one, *Glares at the Fallen Angle* Now what about you?

Fallen Angle 1: You bastard! I'll fucking kill you!

He also did the same as his other friend by rushing at me. I responded by leaping into the air and brought my sword down on his neck.

Y/N: Breath of Flame, Third Form: Blazing Universe!

After decapitating him I landed on the ground and wiped the blood off my katana, the creatures lifeless body falling behind me.

Y/N: *Makes katana disappear and smiles* And that's the end of that!

I turned around to go help the pregnant woman. Right now she was passed out.
I used the See Through World and look at her carefully. Luckily for her the baby was okay and she didn't appear to have sustained any major wounds.

Y/N: Well that's good.

I picked her up and held her bridal style.

Y/N: now let's get you to a hospital.

15 minutes later:

I dropped off the woman at the hospital and told the doctors that I found her in that condition. I said my goodbyes and walked off.

Y/N: *Thoughts* It still amazes me how much we've progressed in to the modern age.

I made my way into a nearby alley. When I got to the middle of the alley, I turned around to look at the person who's been following me ever since the fight.

Y/N: You can come out now. It's just you and me here.

The person then came out of the shadows and I saw that it was a girl with white hair and a school uniform.

Koneko: You have some sharp senses. I thought I was hiding my presence pretty well, too.

Y/N: Well a demons presence isn't one I'd ever forget.

Koneko:*Shoked* H-How did you know!?

Y/N: Your aura gives it away. Other than that is there something you want from me?

Koneko: Well I'm here to ask you to meet with someone. Specifically my master.

Y/N: . . . . What's your name?

Koneko: It's Koneko.

Y/N: Okay then. Take me to your master, Koneko.

Koneko then turned around.

Koneko: All right, follow me.

I followed Koneko out of the alley and onto the side walk. We walked all the way to a school.

 We walked all the way to a school

Koneko: Were almost there.

I kept following Koneko into the school until she eventually led me to a separate building. We entered and walked to the top floor and walked down the right side of the hallway to To see a side of big doors.

Y/N Thoughts: I wonder what is awaiting me on the other side. . .