Getting a Familiar!

*I'm gonna add Professor Peach to the rwby harem*

In the club room, Rias POV:

I was on the couch and thinking about what happened yesterday. I knew that Y/N was strong but I didn't think that he would be this strong. Yesterday when he killed Visor, I couldn't even see him move! All I saw was a blur and then Visor was dead.

Rias: *Sighs* Well I'm just glad that he's our ally.

Also the way he got me out of the way of Visors attack, like a knight saving the princess in a fairytale.

Rias: *Rubs her panties* It was so hot ❤️

Maybe I can get a quick one in before the others arrive. . .

Y/N POV:

Y/N: *Sneezes* Is someone talking about me?

Right now I was attempting to make breakfast in the kitchen of the house I just bought.

Still can't believe how much humanity has progressed over the years though.

Y/N: I was born around the time when electricity was still relatively new. Now almost everything is powered by it. I'm so proud of how far humanity has gone!

Well on a different note, I just finshed making something called "pancakes" but...

Y/N: I don't think it's supposed be burnt though...

Soon after I heard a knock at the door and I went to go answer it. To my surprise I saw both Issa and Akeno standing at the door.

Y/N: Why good morning girls! What can I do for you?

Issa: We just heard from pres that you bought a house and came to check it out.

Akeno: I hope we're not intruding on you or anything?

Y/N: Of course not. Everyone from the club is always welcome here! Now come in and make yourselves at home!

3rd POV: