Fighting A Phinox

Y/N pov:

I looked up at the giant flaming tiger and didn't really know what to say or do.

Y/N: So how did you already know I was coming here?

Asura: Well before I answer that it's only right that I introduce myself. I am Asura, the God of Flames and Wrath. Now to answer your question. I know that Truth sent you into this world and the minute you came, I felt your presence. I have never known of a human who had such a fiery spirit in my lifetime as a god. So in that respect I wish to humbly become your familiar and you my master.

Y/N: That would be amazing!!! I am very new to this "familiar" stuff so I hope we can both learn from each other!

Asura: Then it's settled!

Asura started to get smaller and smaller before my very eyes as he was now the size of a normal tiger.

Asura: Now all we have to do is make the contract. Prick your finger and let the blood drop on my forehead.

I did as asura said, cutting my finger with my katana and letting my blood drop on his forehead. Then a bunch of what appeared to be magic symbols appeared on his head and then suddenly stopped.

Asura: Now it's official. *Bows head* I am now your familiar, Master. I look forward to helping you in your endeavors.

Y/N: Same here! But also you don't need to call me master. It feels kind of weird so just call me by my name.

Asura: As you wish, Y/N. *Slowly disappears* Contact me whenever you please.

I smiled at this as I walked back to the others. I went back to them and saw that everyone had finished. Asia had a small blue dragon companion while Issa didn't get one at all. We all went back through the portal and were greeted by Sonias peerage.

Sonia: I assume everything went smoothly?

Rias: Mhm. Actually, now that I think about it
*Turns to you* What familiar are you contracted with, Y/n?

Saji: *Smirks* It's probably just some weak ass-

Asura: You best watch your tongue, boy, lest you wish for me to rip it out for you.

Asura let out an intimidating aura that frightened most of the people in the room.

Y/n: Could you lay off the menacing aura, Asura? Everybody is shaking like a leaf.

Asura: Of course, Y/n.

Asura released his pressure on everyone and went silent. Everyone turned towards me with shocked looks on their faces.

Rias/Sona: You're familiar is Asura!?

Y/n: Yes! Do not be fooled, though. He is very friendly once you get to know him!

Sona: To think you would have a member of your peerage be contracted with a god. . .

Rias: *Sighs* Sadly Y/n isn't in my peerage. Tried to convince him but he wouldn't budge.

Sona: Damn. If he said no to you then nothing I would say will make him want to join us.

Y/n: I'll be happy to be your ally instead, Sona.