Jason

Apparently, I have to stay in Jason's room tonight. So the all the guys except Jason left to buy clothes for me. I just sat there because I was kind of scared of Jason. When the guys got back adam handed me pajama shorts and a tanktop. I went to the bathroom and got dressed. When I returned Jason kept glaring at me. I have no idea what I did wrong. So I just sat on the floor and watched TV.

                Jason's Pov

        Galaxy reminds me of my ex-girlfriend, Carly, so much. I just feel like she is Carlyand I dislike her. She could be my Carly's twin. God, why did Mitch have to kidnap this girl. It couldn't have been someone else. I took the remote and changed the channel. She glanced at me and said, "Hey, I was watching that!" I was getting angry, because she sounded like Carly too. All of a sudden something came over me and I got up and slapped Galaxy. You could tell it hurt her she started tearing up. She ran into my bathroom and locked the door.

                Galaxy's Pov

        Jason slapped me and it hurt bad. I could feel the sting, I started tearing up and ran into his bathroom. I looked in the mirror you could see a handprint on my face. I started crying, why can't I just go home? I thought to myself. I was still cryng and I started singing. I sing when I cry to express my feelings.

             I feel like I am all alone, and no one can help me but also I had a little hope so, I started singing "Flares" by The Script. 

                Did you lose what wont return,

                Did you love but never learn,

                The fires out but still it burns,

                And no one cares,

                There's no one there,

                Did you find it hard to breathe,

                Did you cry so much that you could barely see,

                In the darkness all alone,

                And no one cares,

                There's no one there,

                But did you see the flares in the sky,

                Were you blinded by the light,

                Did you feel the smoke in your eyes,

                Did ya, Did ya

                Did you see the sparks filled with hope,

                and you are not alone,

                Cause someone's out there,

                Sending out flares,

                Did you break but never mend,

                Did it hurt so much you thought it was the end,