Run

I woke up in Jason's room. Just like I expected, he was still asleep. I quietly got up and walked into the main room. It was still dark outside. What time is it?! I glanced at a clock they had in the corner of the room. It read 4:52 a.m. Wait, if no one is awake, maybe I can escape.

I walked up to the door and unlocked it before quietly pulling it open. The door let out soft creaks as the cold air blew against it. I stepped outside, taking only a few seconds before running. I need to leave. They cannot find me again.

I have been running and jogging for the past 30 minutes. I have to stop and rest. I notice a small White House. Maybe they will let me rest and call the police. I go up to the door repeatedly knocking. Once I don't get an answer I try the door bell. Some guy with dark brown hair and brown eyes.

"Can I help you?" He spoke. "Uhh, yea well you see I was kidnapped and I've just escaped. I was wondering if you could let me rest and call the police. "Sure." Once he let me in he told me to rest and we would go to the police station tomorrow. Before he walked off I heard more voices.

"Do you live alone?" I questioned. "No, I live with a few of my friends," he replied. Oh there is more of them. "Okay..." After that I drifted off into a peaceful sleep, something I haven't had since I was kidnapped.