Lazy Day

Galaxy POV
    I woke up and looked around the room. Jason was still asleep. I have no idea what to do. Being kidnapped isn't fun. I got up slowly started tidying up his room. His room was very messy. After I finished cleaning I went to the living room. I sat down on the couch and started watching TV. I heard footsteps com
ing down the hall. I turned my head to see who it was and it was Ty. I just turned around and checked the clock, it's only 9am. Ty came and sat on the other couch. He took the remote and changed the channel. I just sat there bored out of my mind. "Ty I'm bored!" I finally stated. "Okay..." He replied. He was just sitting there and I think he zoned out. "I know! Wanna play minecraft?" "Sure!" I replied. I followed him upstairs and into his room. He started up his computer and then went to his closet. I gave him a questioning look. He just then pulled out a laptop. "Do you have a minecraft account?" He asked. I replied with a simple nod. He handed me the laptop after setting it up. We then logged onto his server. It was so fun we were playing many different games. A few hours later I look at the time on the laptop and see it's 12pm. I noticed none of the others are awake. "Ty, why aren't the others awake?" "We aren't doing anything today" I decided I was going to hang out with ty the rest of the day. An hour later we went downstairs and got lunch.

       After lunch
Ty and I ran back upstairs. When we got back he decided we should play COD. Yes! I love that game. We played for hours and hours. When we were done it was 5pm. Ty said he was better at COD then me but I told him he's just jealous of my skills. I went back to Jason's room to find him playing on his computer. I was just sitting on the floor watching him. I was just wondering why he didn't like me. I started to get sleepy and drift off.