Not safe

"Yea, we have her" I groan as I hear someone speaking. Who are they talking about? Probably me. I roll over to see the guy from earlier. "Who is that?" I ask. For some reason when he noticed I was awake he quickly ended the conversation on the phone. Hmm that's weird.

"Hey dude, I'm hungry." "My name isn't dude" "Well you never did tell me your name," I told him. "Oops, well, I'm Preston." Just as I was about to tell him my name I heard footsteps. Three more guys walked into the room. Who are they? "Well, Galaxy, this is Lachlan, Vikk, and Rob."

"Now come on so we can take you to the police station." "Okay." We all got into a car and Preston started driving. I looked at the other guys only to see them staring right back at me. The Lachlan dude was just casually staring at me, but Vikk was giving me a sad smile? Why is he sad? Rob was just chatting with Preston in the front.

I decided to look out the window. I notice instead of going towards the city, we are going away from the city. "Where are we going?" I asked them. No one replied. They all ignored me. I looked down at the floorboards wondering where the heck we were going till I heard the car park.

"We're here," Preston spoke. I look out the window seeing the one thing I was dreading, the Teamcrafted House. "W-what?" I stammered looking at Lachlan as he tried to pull me out of the car. Now I understand why Vikk looked sad. He knew they were bringing me back to them.

Lachlan grabbed my ankle and pulled me out of the car. I fell not the ground and before he could pick me up I made a mad dash away from them. All of them except Vikk started running after me. I was so close to escaping but then these idiots had to bring me back. As I was running I tripped.

I looked around frantically, trying my best to get up as fast as I could, but then I felt two pairs of hands grab me. Lachlan and Preston each had me by and arm practically dragging back towards the house. As we made it closer I could see them all.

Teamcrafted was standing outside the house waiting for me. And oh boy, Jerome ,Jason ", and Mitch looked angry. Adam and Quentin showed no emotion, while Ty and Ian looked at me sadly. Rob spoke, "She made it to our house around 5:30 a.m." "Thanks Preston for bringing her back," said Adam.

Those boys were my only hope. My only chance at freedom, but they just had to be friends of the Teamcrafted guys. As they got into their car Vikk gave me one last glance before they drove off. Oh boy, now I have to deal with these guys. "You're in big trouble," Mitch spoke. I glanced down at the ground praying to god this wasn't real.