Chapter 13.

Alena's POV.
"Thank you so much for coming with me." I looked at him who was looking so excited.

I smiled at him and held my hand bag in my arms while looking outside of the window. It was a difficilt decision. But I had to take it. For our company and its benefits.  This guy sitting next to me was not my interest. I was scared on going with him alone but still I had to do it. I had pepper spray in my bag at least. I encouraged myself more and tried to smile and be relaxed in his company.

"What happened? You look tense." He asked and I looked at him.

"Shouldn't I? When I'm travelling with a man like you?" I asked looking at him.

"Hahaha you can trust me dear." He said and i just couldn't say anything.

"I hope you're trust worthy." I replied and he stopped the car and i looked at him questioned in my eyes.

"Miss Alena." He called and turned to me.

He was serious. His expression and specially his eyes which were fixed on me. I felt something strange. The way he was looking at me. The way his eyes were speaking to me. His cologne was sending some kind of messages to me and I was trying to over come all this which attacked on me all of sudden.

"Miss Alena one thing I want you to know." He said still looking at me.

"You're the first woman I respect the most after my mother and your honour and respect is more important for me than my life." He said and I couldn't decide that if he was telling the truth or lie.

"I maybe a womanizer but I've a lot of respect for you. I can die then hurting you in any matter.  You can trust me." He said and my lips smiled didn't know why.

"I can trust you Mr Wahaj. And thank you for respecting me." I replied.

"Wahaj. Call me only Wahaj. " on his wish, I looked at him astonished but he turned and again started the car and the journey again srarted toward the village.

It was going to be a long journey i thought. Many changes were going to happen. I didn't know what the coming time was bringing for us but what i saw today in Wahaj's eyes that made me to trust him somehow. Resting my head on the back of chair i closed my eyes but mind was still recalling his every word he said to me.

Third person's POV.
At village the Hashims were looking so happy. The anniversary party preparations were going on and also they were excited to meet Zohaib and Asiya while Zimal was also coming with her family. It was going to be the time when whole family was getting together after years. After the incident which caused years ago made them to live separately but now they were coming together under one roof to celebrate together.

When kaif saved soha from sultan Khan and sardar wahab, his decision to save soha and his family was clear to his mind. He disconnected his every contact with everyone.  Bringing his father and mother in this village which called Baharan, he never came back again. Never met with his sister neither any of his cousins or any relative just to keep them safe. Sardar Wahab and sultan Khan tried to find him through his family, relatives and all but couldn't succeed. Living in abroad for few years, he again shifted to Pakistan as he felt the danger was over now. In a new city, he started his life again with his family but still didn't go back to his parents or to any relatives. Just three years ago, kaif Hashim made a contact with his parents through mobile and with his relatives.  He had visited too to his parents and so did the kids and now all were feeling danger free as nothing had happened.  Zimal was also coming to his country land to meet her brother and parents. She was so excited and so was her family. Aasiya and Zohaib who had shifted with their families to Saudi Arabia were joining them on the biggest day of Mr and Mrs Hashim.