Chapter 6.

3776 words finally.  But before going to read press the star button to vote for the chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Third person's POV.
The next day came. Kaif with Zobariya and Anaya depart to his village early in the morning. Bibi Gul and Aryan were left behind. Aryan was ready to go to his office when a red car entered their porch. He stood still trying to recignized the person in the car. As the car stopped Alena Bakhshi stepped out of it giving him a happy surprise.

"Alena." He took her name surprised.

Bibi Gul who was standing with his Files and laptop in her and looked at the girl coming toward them. On black pant a blue top she was wearing. Taking off her sun glasses she stopped in front of Aryan.

"I hope I didn't disturbed you." She said as they shook hand.

"Not at all. I was just going to the office." Replied Aryan with a huge grin on his lips.

"That's good. Actually I came so that we could join WS Corporations together as they've called me early in the morning.  Mr Wahaj wants to meet us today because he's going somewhere tomorrow." Said Alena and Aryan gave a nod.

"I've no problem. Lets go then." Smilingly said Aryan and both stepped toward Aryan's car.

Placing his files and laptop back in the car Aryan took the driving seat while Alena joined him next to him.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
Rubab took seat next to him and Malik gave her a file and drove the car ahead. She studied the file and looked at him with a nod.

"Asfandyar is not in the town Sir." Looking at files she said.

"I know but Wahaj is here. We just have to get him. To know what's his plan and more if we've find these kids." Said Malik with frown on his forehead.

"I hope they didn't do anything with these kids." Looking at the pictures of kids Said Rubab.

"May Allah protect them from these Satans." Said Malik and drove faster to reach where they had to.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
"Boys are you ready?" Roney asked as he attached a Bluetooth to his ear and made a call.

"Ready Sir." The answer came from other sides.

"Good. Just keep open your eyes and wait for my order.  Report to me if you found anything suspicious." He instructed his officers.

"Yes Sir." All said in union.

"May Allah be our helper. Allah Hafiz." Saying, Roney disconnected the call and started to get ready for the day he was waiting for.

At the same time his mobile start ringing. Keeping his necessary weapons, he took the call 

"Assalam-u-Alikum Malik Sir." He said and tied his wrist watch.

"Roney you're ready?" Asked Malik from other side.

"I'm ready Sir. As I've got information that they are going to pick the girl today.  Todat is the day we have to catch Asfandyar." Said Roney taking his glasses with his and wore his black jacket on.

"Roney you've handle everything today. Can't let anything happened to her. You know right she's...she's.." Malik stopped as the lumps of tears formed in his throat.

"I will do anything to protect her Sir. And I know who she is. Who she is to you. I will protect her and also catch that Asfandyar." Said Roney and Malik gave a nod.