Chapter 2.

18 years later.

Third person's POV.
Her hand moved to find that clock which was ringing and disturbing her sleep. Groaning, she took her head out of the blanket and opened his left eyes to see the alarm clock which just fell down with the strock of her hand. 

"Allah this alarm." Mumbling, she leaned her hand down on the ground from the bed to pick the clock.

As she did, her eyes widened when she saw the time.

"Damn me." Cursing herself, she got up immediately, throwing the blanket away and turned off the alarm.

"He must be angry." Mumbling to herself, she ran to the washroom after taking her clothes from the wardrobe.

Taking a quick shower, she came out after changing into her green frock.  Covering her hair in towel, she rushed out of the room because she knew she was late today. But again, she ran inside her room. Going to the side table of her bed, she took the keys and ran out of her room again.

As she reached outside the room, she inserted the key in the lock hole snd pushed the door once the door unlocked.  Her eyes fall on the figure slept in the blanket.

"Still sleeping!? Goodness." Running toward the bed, she mutters again and stood near the bed.

"Aryan get up." She almost yelled but no response.

"Get up. You'll be late for your meeting otherwise." She said again but no response.

Leaning on him, she shook him a little to make him get up.

"Aryan get up." Saying, again she shook him and this time he moved a little.

Sighing, she walked to the wardrobe to take his clothes out.

"Get up now. That's why I always asked you to sleep on time but you and your presentations." She was talking non stop and he threw the blanket away while sitting up on his bed yawning.

"No lectures in the morning sohan." Saying, he stepped down from the bed and walked to the washroom.

"Yes lectures.  My advises are now lectures to you." Coming in front of him, she said and he looked at her but didn't say anything.

"Why this towel on your head?" He asked looking at the towel wrapped on her hair.

"Non of your business. Freshen up. Baba would be waiting for you on breakfast table." Giving towel and his dress to him, she said and walked to clean his bed and room.

Sighing, he went in while she in just 5 minutes cleaned his already cleaned room and ran out. Going to her room again, she combed her hair and tied them in a clip. Running out again, she placed her dupatta on her shoulders and as she stepped toward the breakfast table, she saw Kaif and Anaya on the breakfast table waiting for her.

"I'm sorry I'm late." Saying, she looked at Kaif and Anaya who were seated passed a  smile, looking at her.

Soha's POV.

"I'm sorry I'm late." I said looking at the two who were my family, my parents.

"Its okay beta. Happens sometimes.  Come and sit." Baba said abd I took seat next to him.

I looked around at the chairs which were still empty. Smilingly, I looked at Baba who passed a smile to me and took the newspaper to read.

"So where is your Aryan today? He's late." It was mama saying and passing me a glass of juice.

"I woke him. I don't know how much time he'll take to bath." I said while having the juice.

"By the way where is Arhaan? Is he still sleeping? Doesn't he know that we have a very important lecture in uni today." Standing up, I said with wide eyes and looked around to find Arhaan.