CHAPTER 68- Familymoon

ARTHUR'S POV

It has been two months since Cady gave birth to the twins. She refused Antonio's nanny and insisted that she wants to be a hands-on mom. She agrees to name them after me to convince Antonio that we are getting closer. I talk to them that I wanted to bring Cady and the kids to Hawaii as I was planning to propose to her. Antonio was hesitant but I told him that Cady was a bit unease when he is around, and I want her to enjoy it. Connie agrees and persuade him to allow just the four of us to travel but with his trusted bodyguards. I already set the plan all I have to do is contact Cady's family to meet us in Hawaii. I told them I will be meeting few friends over lunch, since Antonio did not see me as a threat, he allows me to go in and out of the house without his bodyguards. I asked my friend to pick me up because I was having a feeling that he had bugged my car and my phone. We met up in a restaurant far from the villa. I discussed them my plan and I will be needing few people to work with me in Hawaii. They all agree since it will be a free vacation for a week. I borrowed the phone of my friend and dialed a familiar number.

I dialed Cady's home number and a woman answered the call. "I'm want to speak with Mr. Clark Wilson, tell him It's Anderson" a few minutes later I hear a worried voice of Mr. Wilson "Sir I don't have all time, just listen to me sir, go to my company look for Lily my personal assistant she will give you the details where you can see Cady" he sighed "But Kevin and the Boys are going to Brazil tomorrow!" I was shocked when he mentioned Brazil "Sir don't let them go, it is very dangerous for them, it would be suicide Antonio Sequoia is a very powerful man in Brazil, they will put Cady and the babies' life in danger!" I ended the call and joined my friends on the table. I talked to my pilot and scheduled a flight to Hawaii in 3 days, I booked a commercial flight thru my secretary for my friends. I went home, Cady was feeding Amanda while Kalvin is sleeping on his cot. I whispered in her ear, and she began crying. I hugged her and Amanda then Antonio and Connie came into our room. "I told her about the trip, she's just happy right love?" she nodded, and I kissed her on her lips making Connie giggle. Antonio picks up sleeping Kalvin and then he kissed his forehead "I'll miss them though, how long are you going to stay in Hawaii?" Antonio asked, "probably a week or two." Connie held Cady's shoulder "It doesn't matter how long as long as you two are happy, just don't forget to call us and send pictures of these two" Cady nodded and hold her mom's hand.