𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

Walking in the middle of the dark and scary forest, wolves howling can be heard everywhere, birds flying from different directions, and insects creeping in the grass. As they go deeper through the forest holding a flashlight to light a path for them.

Bakugo: "You hear that?"

Denki: "What are we even doing here in the first place?"

Suddenly a creature appeared before their eyes, making them stop in their tracks.

Denki: "I'm out of here" *runs*

Bakugo: "Shit, you're on your own shitty hair" *runs*

Kirishima: "Hey Bakubro that's not very manly to leave me here!"

Looking to the creature, Kirishima can't even move a single muscle as the creature walked up to him making him back away and fall on his back.

Kirishima: "Please! No! Guys come back! No- HAHAHAHAH"

Mina: "Cut!"

Mina shouted not satisfied in the acting "skills" of her friends.

Bakugo: "You suck at acting shitty hair HAHAHAHAH"

Mina: "Dickhead why are you laughing?!"

Kirishima: "Can't you see? He's stepping on my balls HAHAHAHAH"

Denki: "Oh god dude you really know how to piss her off HAHAHAHAH"

Mina: *smack* "You suck too you pikachu! You were supposed to let Bakugo run away first!"

Denki: "Owww, my character is scared so I ran HAHAHAHAH"

Mina: "You idiots should take this seriously! It's the water festival but I can't go home or party and you guys treat this as a joke"

With that the three earned a smack in the head from Mina.

Mina: *smack* "You morons!"

After their scolding from Mina, she decided to wrap up the set and continue the shooting in the next weekend and go home with her friends.

Mina: "I work my ass off editing our movie while the three of you play around"

Bakugo: "Don't blame us raccoon eyes"

Kirishima: "We'll help you ya know"

Mina: "Yeah help me die early"

Denki: "Oh come on, you can count on us, the movie will be done faster than you have imagined"

While walking to their home they noticed that Kirishima has been a bit quiet, as they followed his gaze they saw a girl getting out of the motorcycle and they know what exactly is happening.

Mina: *smack* "Staring staring tsk tsk"

Kirishima: "Ow, that hurts Mina"

Bakugo: "Just make a move shitty hair"

Denki: "Right"

Mina: "Go chat her up"

Denki: "Right"

Mina: "A dog looking at a bone"

Denki: "Right"

Kirishima: "None of your business"

Denki: "Right"

Kirishima: *smack* "Right what? You don't even know we're saying nonsense"

They all beat up Denki and proceeded to go home, Mina went to her table to edit their progress in the movie earlier, but she noticed something.

Mina: "Hey Kiri? Look, your shadow is headless"

Kirishima: "What? Lemme see"

He looked at the screen and Mina was right, Kirishima's shadow is headless.

Kirishima: "It's just the camera angle"

Mina: "Angle my ass, look at this"

Mina showed him the clip and all the movements in his shadows are headless.

Mina: "Bakugo! Denki! Look at this!"

Within a swift second the two came in rushing to the desk where Mina and Kirishima are.

Mina: "Kirishima's shadow has no head look!"

Balugo: "What? You sure?"

Mina: "I'll show you"

As she rewinded the video they saw Kirishima's shadow has no head and Bakugo was amazed.

Denki: "Oi, that's a bad sign"

Bakugo: "What sign?"

Denki: "Seriously, a headless shadow means your time is over, or your death is near"

Kirishima: *smack* "I won't die unless I have a wife and kids you moron"

Denki: "The fuck why do you always smack me in the head you shithead"

Kirishima: "It's just the camera angle"

He said while Mina and Bakugo were holding in their laughter.

Bakugo: "But it looks real tho HAHAHAHAH"