𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14

Denki: "They're gone!"

Bakugo and Mina rushed inside the room and saw it was empty, They let out a relief sigh and once again you can see the sad look in their faces.

Bakugo: "Look...They may be gone but Kirishima is our best buddy, even Y/N though she just got here months ago we welcomed her as part of us, we should make merit for them so they'll have peace in their next life..."

Meanwhile you and Kirishima stopped at the mini stop to grab some food and worked your way home, as you're walking home you spotted Bakugo, Denki, and Mina giving merit which makes you and Kirishima dumbfounded, glad you bought food so you can give some. One by one they gave their offer while the monk is doing his thing.

Denki: "Rest in peace my friend"

Mina: "We make this offering for you and Y/N"

Monk: *chanting*

They all sat down and bowed their heads to concentrate, when the monk stopped his chanting they all looked up and they saw you and Kirishima giving your offering

Bakusquad: "What the-"

You both sat beside them while they scooted closer to each other looking scared at the two of you. The monk left and Denki was still praying. You all stood up and they still keep their distance from you.

Kirishima: "Why didn't you tell me you'd be making merit?"

They stood up still close to each other with praying hands.

Y/N: "Don't worry, we already made the offering on your behalf"

You and Kirishima went inside the house to take a shower leaving the three of them alone outside and they all looked confused.

Mina: "What now? They're refusing to leave"

Bakugo: "Y-yeah but did you see the horrible bruises on their neck and elbows?"

Denki: "I think they're rotting"

Bakugo: "Dumbass" *smack*

Denki: "They came back because they have an unfinished business, and we have to find out what it is"

Mina: "In that case, we can help them move on to the next life"

Night time came in so fast and it only felt like minutes when you cuddled up to Kirishima while watching movies and playing games. The house was empty until dinner and you have no idea where the three went.

Looking at the dark house there stood Bakugo, Mina, and Denki standing at the door, they walked in slowly leaves being drawn by the wind and lightning that scowls at the navy blue sky, once they got in, Bakugo told Denki to open the lights, he flicked them up and down still no lights have turned on.

Denki: "No lights, the power went out"

They gathered together and took a few steps before a loud roar of thunder lighted the house and they saw you and Kirishima standing at the corner and screams were heard in the entire house.

Bakugo: "Holy mother of a-"

Denki: "Lord please I promise I'll be good" *does the sign of the cross*

Mina: "This is not real this is not real this is not-"

Kirishima: "The hell is wrong with you guys"

Y/N: "Don't be so chicken just because there's no light"

They composed theirselves and went to the living room to light some candles and sat at the couch together, you were standing next to Kirishima while they stick to each other on the bigger couch, arguing on who's gonna talk first.

Bakugo: "Say it"

Mina: "Nah-uh you go first"

Denki: "Why me I love my life you-"

Y/N: "Are you guys gonna say something or what"

They were cut off by you cause no one dares to talk but continued arguing.

Kirishima: "Oi"

This time they stopped bickering and stared at you both.

Kirishima: "Why are you so scared?"

Y/N: "It's not like we're a ghost or something"

Still no one talks until Mina pushed Denki and fell right to Kirishima's foot.

Kirishima: "I'm not gonna eat you alive dumbass"

Mina: "Denki!"

Denki: "I-I... I brought this back to you"

Then he grabbed some pile of cd's and placed it on the table, you saw at the top of the pile the 50 Shades Darker movie and you laughed at it and Kirishima just looked embarrassed.

Kirishima: "Keep' em man"

Denki: "Take them p-please I watched them enough"

The next was Mina, she gave you the money she borrowed from last week, when she payed for some of her online shopping package.

Mina: "Here is the money I owe you from you last week"

Y/N: "You're broke keep it girl"

Mina: "N-no, I want to return it to you"