𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11

Kirishima kissed your forehead and you both drifted off to sleep. Morning came and Kirishima woke you up to get ready for your date this noon.

You did your thing and you looked at yourself once again on the mirror before heading to Kirishima's room. You knocked a few times and you heard noises before he opened the door. You looked at his messy hair and wrinkled clothes which you giggled at his cuteness.

Y/N: "Aww babe what have you been doinggg" *giggles*

Kirishima: "I can't get this shirt Bakugo gave me to wear for our date" *pouts*

Y/N: "Here let me help"

You lifted Kirishima's shirt and you can see his beautiful body, did you save the earth in your past life? Cause you're so lucky to have this guy, and you don't know how much you're staring.

Kirishima: "Pebble my eyes are up here" *smirks*

He told you and you looked at him while blushing and you can see a sly smirk on his lips.

Y/N: "J-just put t-this on"

He grabbed his shirt and put it on, after that you're still blushing and he walked closer to you making you back off and hit your back on the wall. He trapped you with his hands between your head and you just realized the height difference cause man he's tall.

Kirishima: "Do I make my pebble flustered?" *smirks*

Y/N: "N-no I-"

Kirishima: "Hmm?"

He brought his face closer as you blushed harder and look away from him, he used his other hand to grab your chin and made you look at him. He slowly moves his face closer to you and you closed your eyes waiting for his soft plump lips to touch yours.

Denki: "Bro where's my charger?"

Denki barged into Kirishima's room and was frozen in his spot.

Kirishima: "First Bakugo and now you?"

Y/N: "It's fineee" *giggles*

Kirishima: "Why do they always interrupt our kissesss" *pouts*

Y/N: "It's fine Ei besides, you can get more kisses later" *wink*

You saw him blush and Denki was still there like a statue, you wiggled him and he came back to normal, you noticed Kirishima was still shocked and blushing until you said one more thing that made him even redder and ran downstairs.

Y/N: "Aww do I make my Eijiro flustered"

You smirked knowing that you got your revenge and he chased you as you ran down the stairs. You took a taxi cause Bakugo borrowed Kirishima's car, you stopped at the station and since the bus will be there after fifteen minutes Kirishima told you to wait a second.

You sat at the waiting shed as he ran towards the flower shop and got your favorite red roses. You saw him sat beside you and kissed you on the cheek, you looked at him surprised and you saw that he held the roses in his hands and you looked at him in awe.

Y/N: "Aww babyyy you don't have to"

Kirishima: "I want my pebble to be happy"

He kissed you one more time before the bus arrives and you both sat at the middle, it was a long ride and Kirishima held your hand during the ride, but there's something you didn't expect happened.

Everything went black, as you opened your eyes you see glass scattered everywhere, the bus you were in crashed and you can't see well.

Kirishima: "P-pebble where a-are you"

Y/N: "E-eijiro..."

He crawled to you and a lot of people were there too, as he got you he had his hand on your head and the other on your waist hugging you protectively.

Not so long you heard another car incoming and you saw it was close and there's nothing you can do to avoid it.

Kirishima: "It's gonna be okay pebble"