𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16

Without thinking twice Bakugo busted the door open followed by Denki and Mina. They saw the room was empty and they all rejoiced. They went to Kirishima's bed to rest for a bit cause a lot of things are happening this past few weeks.

Denki: "Told you, he wouldn't come back just for the shitty p*rn cd's, he came back to hitch a ride on your saffron robe"

Mina: *smack* "One more time you-"

Denki: "You what you're the one who told no cursing in front of the monk"

Mina: "Tskkk"

Denki: "I mean they wanted to go to heaven and they needed you to become a monk for that"

Bakugo: "But do you think they're tricking us again?"

Denki: "I don't think so, maybe they're gone for good"

Mina: "Baku- Sir, let's take a nap we've been through so much these past few weeks.

They went to their respective rooms and rested until they felt recharged, they thought you and Kirishima are gone for good. You on the other side you didn't left your room you didn't feel like it while Kirishima has some errands to do, not gonna lie you missed him.

His scent, his cuddles, his cute laugh, his lips, god you wish you could kiss him right here right now. You heard talking on the other room and assumed it was the rest of the guys, yet you still didn't bother to look, you felt tired and drained and all you wanted to do is to lie down on your bed.

You were curious on what's going on in your old house so you went there just to check on it. Mina was checking herself out in the mirror in front of her, Denki grabbing his water gun to celebrate the water festival with the rest of his friends.

Denki: "Hurry up are you going to disrobe today or not?"

Bakugo "I'm gonna kill you for making me bald dunce face!"

Mina: "Yeah you look funny being bald not gonna lie"

Denki: "Ready for the water festival?"

Bakugo: "Hell yeah! I-I mean hallelujah!"

Mina and Denki laughed at the change of words of their friend and thought that being a monk is the only way to stop him from cursing.

Mina: "At least stay being a monk to lessen your curses"

Bakugo: "Why you-"

Denki: ''Monks can't curse" *laughs*

Bakugo: "I can't wait to disrobe ugh this is a curse"

They all gathered their stuffs and headed to the door to go to the temple to disrobe Bakugo as a monk, the rain is still pouring outside and the wind is strong that the trees are waving from left to right. Opening the main door to the house they all froze in their places seeing what is in from of them.

Bakusquad: "K-Kirishima!"

Kirishima just got home from a tiring day and he saw that Bakugo decided to be a monk without him knowing and that made him upset, he still respects his friend and he held up a praying hand to atleast acknowledge the monk in front of him while his blood is boiling out of anger.

Bakugo: "B-bless you shitty no I mean K-kirishima"

They wee scared cause they all did what has to be done and yet Kirishima's spirit is refusing to leave this world.

Kirihima: "What the hell is wrong with you guys?! Especially you Bakugo you didn't come to my graduation party, to Y/N's celebration when she got promoted, and now this?!"

They were all scared cause never in their entire life have they seen Kirishima this mad, mosty he's not used to yelling so this is all new to them.

Bakugo: "I-I became a monk for y-you and Y/N I-"

Kirishima: "Do you even think of us your friend?!"

With Kirishima's consistent screaming a loud thunder roars from the night sky and the lights turned off making them run in different directions.

Denki to the bathroom Mina running somewhere else around the house and Bakugo rushed to one of the rooms, worst is he go into Kirishima's room.

Denki locked the door not seconds before he locked it he hears footsteps coming in his way, peeking at the hole on the door he saw pale legs in front of the door slowly floating, scared and not knowing what to do he leaned on the door, stood straight and closed his mouth shut not wanting to make any noise.

Mina: *smack* "Why did you lock yourself in here!"