𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

He was about to leave but you held his hand and yanked him towards you, he can't react that fast so his hand held onto your headboard and his other hand on the side of your pillow while his leg is between your legs and the other on the floor for support, he looked down on you your faces inches apart holding back his blush and he heard you whisper something.

Y/N: "Stay..."

Kirishima: "A-are you sure?"

He only received a hum from you in response and you hugged his waist to get him closer then someone barged into your room.

Denki: "So are you already dating or-HOLY SHIT THEY'RE GONNA DO IT! THEY'RE GONNA DO THE THING!"

Mina: "WHAT?!"

Kirishima: "Shhh she's already sleeping"

Bakugo: "Thought you're gonna do it or else I'm gonna kick you out of the house, my room is just next door"

Kirishima: "No way, I respect her man"

Denki: "Then why are youhe'r position like that"

Kirishima: "Well she fell sleep and when I laid her she pulled me and yeah now she's hugging me"

Mina: "Aww, you really look cute together"

Krishima: "Stop it I can't even handle her cuteness right now"

Bakugo: "Tsk you're so cheesy"

Denki: "Just say your jealous you still don't have one"

Bakugo: "Shut it dunce face!"

Kirishima: "Oi, get out you'll wake her up"

Mina: "Okkk just don't explode in redness your face looks like the color of your hair"

They left the room and Kirishima layed beside you while he placed you on his chest. As you both slept he suddenly woke up to you shaking in your sleep, he immediately whispered sweet nothings to calm you down which worked like magic.

Kirishima: "Hey Y/N I'm here, shhh"

He gently rubs your arms while you calm down and kissed your forehead before going back to sleep again.

Kirihsima: "There I'm just here, I won't leave you pebble"

After you calmed down he went back to sleep again and hugged you even tighter to make you feel safe. The next morning you woke up to the sun hitting your eyes, you were about to get up when you feel strong arms on your waist.

You looked at your left and saw Kirishima's face so close to you and suddenly you blushed hard, then you noticed he's gonna wake up soon so you looked away.

Kirishima: "Oh you're awake good morning pebble" *smiles*

Y/N: "P-pebble?"

Kirishima: "O-oh sorry I thought it was cute-"

Y/N: "I like it" *blushes*

Kirishima: "R-really?"

Y/N: "Mhm"

Kirishima: "Guess I'll call you that from now on" *smiles*

You can't hide your face so he can literally see you blush hard and you heard him giggle at your cuteness, you don't know what to do so you shoved your face into the closest pillow not knowing it was his chest, he stopped giggling and now he's also blushing hard.

Thankfully it was cut off when the rest barged into your room seeing you two cuddled up to each other while he's blushing and you're blushing on his chest that earned some squeals from them.

Mina: "ACKKK I TOLD YOU YOU'RE CUTE TOGETHER"

Denki: "So are you dating or what?"

Kirishima&Y/N: "WHO'S DATING WHO?!"

They all laughed at the both of you not until Bakugo started yelling.

Bakugo: "ARE THE LOVEBIRDS AWAKE? BREAKFAST IS READY YOU MORONS!"

Kirishima: "Guess we need to eat it's already 9:00 am"

All of you rushed downstairs and saw some pancakes on the table, and you took your seats.

Y/N: "Didn't know angry pomeranian here can cook"

Bakugo: "What did you say!"

Denki: "HAHAHAHAH chill man it's so early in the morning"

Kirishima: "Yeah but thanks for the breakfast man"

Mina: "You never fail to impress us with your cooking Bakugo"

Bakugo: "Well what do you expect from me"

Denki: "And here he goes again"

All of you finished your breakfast then took a bath and did your own thing.