Chapter #2

That Is Ruth but with the eyes you saw on chapter one.@
@@@@@@"@@@@@@"@@

8 Years later.

I felt it coming straight at me as the wind blow against my face I waited until it got close then I catch it "really dad an dagger" I heard a grunt "See I told you dad, you probably can out smart some other girl but not this girl" I said as I walk towards an him with the daggers.

"Yea but if you want to go to school like the other kids in the pack, you need to learn to fight and scent what people are doing, okay again I'm going to take you on as in surprise attack get ready" he said then I felt the vibrations in his movement go faraway but I still could see his body heat it was like he had orange glowing stuff running through his body, but then that disappear too, I look at all the trees waiting for something a sound anything but all I heard was the wind blowing against the trees. I kneel to the ground waiting for that same vibration as before then I did a back flip "damn, I though I had you for an minute" he sighed, I laughed "ok now can I go to school, please daddy " I said giving him to baby face.

"Ummm let me think about it but for now get some sleep, it's pass your bedtime" he said, I sighed and look away I already knew "let me think about it" means NO so why even bother to ask him again.

I sighed once again walking to towards the mansion heading straight to my room brushing of the feeling of my fathers dead stare. I sighed once again.

"Fine, fine, fine. you can go to the little shitty crap hole!!!" I heard my fathers voice, my face little like a fireworks, I jumped up in down "YES, YES, YES. I will get my clothes ready because school start back up tomorrow, thanks daddy" I ran to him in jump in his arm and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"No problem, I would do anything for my baby girl even kill a man if I have too " I rolled my eyes at his responsibilities.