Chapter 5

(Alex's pic on the side)

••••
As we walk down to the cafeteria, I wondered if they were werewolf because I know Esther Isn't a werewolf cause I know when I see one not literally but yea you know what I mean I just can't trust werewolf because of what they did to Roy. He told why he always wear a hoodie to cover his face.

"Umm Ruth are you okay, you seem a bit quiet" Esther said.

"Nothing just thinking about what kind of food they have, ummm is it good" I ask looking forward to have some delicious food in my system .

"Yea I guess you can say that but, I've never tried it before, so yea-" he said then stopped walking .

"Hey what's the matter, why you stop walking I need my food " I said then I felt all this tensed air around us and realize that everyone staring at us, I ignore it.

"So where are we going to sit, Esther" I said looking down at him.

"Oh yea my friends are all sitting at that table" I look at him and put my hands on my hips.

"Are you forgetting something" I said crossing my arms and looking away "uhhhh oh yea I'm sorry about that, I guess I did forget about that, my bad."he said nervously "you got that right mister now keep it moving " I said.

•••
Well this was not as I expect the food to be like I thought when I heard that nasty fart sound come from the the food as it was thrown on my plate .

"Umm thank you ma'am" I said

"No problem sweetie" the lunch lady said with an Mexican accent .

I laughed unease then walked away with Esther as my laugh gone down.

"I thought you said the food was good it's so obvious that this food has been poisoned" I blame this on Barack Obama's wife fudge you and your Health , oh and those hard ass rocks you call cookies there not at all healthy one bit.

"And I also said I never tried it before" he said ,yea whatever I bet he did that on purpose, that little bit-.

"Hey guys this is Ruth she a new transfer student" he said and he introduce me to everyone, I wave nicely at them or whoever they are- Yet there's that same powerful presence, I look up at the end of the table and realize that he was sitting at the table with a much weaker wolf on his lap.
I wonder what's he doing with an omegas isn't he an alpha.

Is this how jealousy feel, oh my gosh I'm turning into a freaking jellyfish.

Esther led me to some random seat in sat down."So Ruth what's with the glasses and everything" Anna said she was the one that was sitting on Alex's lap (AKA the alpha).

"Oh you didn't know I'm blind" I said playing with my sloppy, everyone gasps except for Alex. I was surprised that he didn't even react like everyone else.

"I'll be right back guys I have to use the restroom" Esther said then walk away.

"How horrible is that" Anna gasped it was clearly fake but I shrugged "it doesn't bother me that much " I say playing with my food. I could feel Alex's eyes on me, I look up at him and smiled sweetly at him he grunts then looks away.
"Honey don't stare it's rude, plus you don't have nothing to look at anyways" Anna said I felt pang of sadness then got up and walk away bumping into Esther on the way to the door "don't you think that was a little mean of you to say such a thing, poor girl" Ryan said I don't need her petty, petty is for the weakest of them all.

"where your going, what's wrong do you need my help" Esther said ,I shook my head then ran away the door, out of the school and into the woods following my senses to water

I fell to my knees looking when I got to the small lake I sat there staring into darkness. I should of listen to Roy instead of going to school he was right. I thought as my eyes start to sting from my salty blood tears.

Then I heard a crack I sniff the air.
What is he doing here.

"Alex what are you doing here"