Chapter 7

"Wake up there's rogues in the territory" My father said shacking me recklessly "Why are they here we never have rogues in this Territory" I said as my father handed me my clothes and weapons " I don't know but the pack that's nearby wants to ask us for help" I knew who pack that was, it was Alex's pack.

"I would rather let them suffer after what the future ALPHA did, only if I could see I would just go down to see him get ripped to pieces" I said as I put my knifes in place at my side.

"As much as I would like for the rogues to do my job for me, I rather do it myself then to rogues sweetheart" he said just as Alice came running in.

"Okay sir, I'm ready to go" she said taking deep breaths " grab Ruth, were heading out" she grabbed my arm and hand leading me to the front door.

1 hour later
We park in the car, I waited until daddy came around in open the door just as I put my glasses on, I heard chirping and Children laughing in running around. I stepped out the car with Alice by my side.

I heard footsteps coming towards us "greetings Roy it's a pleasure to meet you, I've heard a lot about you" he said.

"Same to you Dominique, have you met my daughter, Ruth"

ALEX POV
"Alright everyone there will be important people that will be coming to help us with our rogue problems, so I would advise you to treat them with respect, I don't want any problems that will force them to leave got it" My dad said just as an car pulled up in the drive way.

"Oh my gosh why do we have to wait out here it so hot" Anna said as she leaned on while having her arms wrapped around my waist. I don't know why but I felt sick with her touching me, her perfume sucks "I'm going inside it to hot out here for me" thank the lord because I was going to die in the next five minutes.

"Yea okay I call you if I need anything" I said waving my hand.

An man with an leather jacket that had a black hoodie over his head with an black pear of skin leg jeans that hung perfectly of his hips, I could hardly see his face because of his hoodie all I saw was his chin that clearly had a smirk on it.

He walked to the other side of the car and pulled open the door just as two girls got out of car, I was surprised that both of the girls went to my school but I was more surprised that one of the girls was Ruth, What the hell was she doing here.

My dad greet him.

"Same too you, Dominique have you meet my daughter, Ruth" he said point to Ruth.

"Oh I didn't know you had an child Roy, it's nice to meet you Ruth this is my son-" Ruth cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"Alex, yes I know we go to school together, no reason for greetings" she said, my dad was pissed that she interrupted him, but looks like Ruth hadn't noticed because she had that same Neutral face on, as if she hadn't done nothing to disrespect an alpha. Ruth look at me then turned her head to my dad.

"Yes well my name is-"

"Dominique, my father has spoke of you to me saying you have rogue in this area, am I right" my dads wolf was literally growling through the pack link about ready to jump Ruth.

Ruth's pov•

We walk inside the house, it is such a beautiful place but to bad that they have ugly people living in it such a shame. As I walk down the hallway I see most of the people that go to my school.

"What are you doing here, Ruth" Alex asked.

"Helping your pack with the rogue problem, isn't that why we came here Alice is to help them" Alice nodded quietly listen to our conversation.

"What of use do we have the of a blind girl" everyone stop walking, daddy watch me carefully I knew he didn't want me to start a fight on the first day here but if I have to I will do as I please. I turned around to see, Anna walking down the stairs.

"I might be blind but I can still see what people are doing in this house"

"We all know that you only see in gray and black" I gave her a weird look, then I realized what she was talking about .

"Dumbass, that's color blind" Alice giggle next to me. How stupid can she get "learn your facts before you start running that dirty mouth of yours" I say then walk away ignore anything else she said probably still talking trash about her shit.