Chapter #1

Ruth's eye color ^
It's so pretty
@@@@@@@@@@
Ruth's POV:

I walked in the rain head hung low, blood dripping from my body. I thinking about there screams, trying to get rid of them. I fell on the forest floor grabbing, shaking my head screaming "I'm sorry mama, I didn't mean to please I beg for your forgiveness " I knew she couldn't come for my savior, I knew she would never come. I lied down on the forest floor cry my little heart until I fell asleep .
***********
"What do you think we should do with the human" I heard a strange voice.

"Bring her to the pack doctor then the alpha will decide what to do with her" then I felt myself being lift up. So I just went back to sleep.

********
"She's a small little thing isn't she" I felt a finger softly rub against my cheek. My eyes went wide as I shot straight up "mommy" I whispered as tears begin to fall.

"No sweetie don't cry it's okay, tell the alpha she's up " I close my eyes tightly feeling around and put my thumb in my mouth. I could tell I was in a hospital by the smell it makes me sick it reminds me of dead people. I crawl off the bed kneeled on ground trying to found a place to hide, feeling around.

"She right in there, alpha" I heard the woman voice then I heard footsteps two of them, I began to suck harder on my thumb. I crawl away pushing thing to the ground as the two footsteps got close. I stop once I got to a corner, keeping my eye closed.

"Leave us" a powerful voice said I whimpered, this made me more afraid "my name is Roy ocelot what's your name" He ask in a friendly tone "I-I'm Ruth "I ask .

"How old are you Ruth"

"7 years old, where am I "I ask

"Your in Denials pack, we found you out cold in the woods covered in blood, why were you covered in blood" Roy ask slowly.

"Big bad men took Mama and daddy away. Mama told me to run far away and never come back" I said wiping my tears from my cheeks. Rubbed the tears around my fingertips but, they smelt like blood that's funny.
What shock me the most was what Roy said.
"Somebody get the nurse she's crying blood" Crying blood was all I heard before I begin to back into the wall again. Then I felt lightheaded in felt myself hit the floor.

****
"Sweetie can you open your eyes for me" I felt afraid I knew I was blind that's why I was crying blood my mama never told why I was blind, she would simply tell me that's how God made in kiss my cheek then walk away.
"Ruth its Roy you remember me" I nodded my head, " just open your eyes for me " I opened my eyes, I heard gasps "your eyes there blue I mean like blue blue" I heard Roy say.

" I knew it there ugly you don't like me anymore" I scream throw the pillows everywhere.

"No, there very beautiful and unique like you" I felt a finger hit my nose make me calm down a little.

"May I feel your face to see you " I said with an smile "of course " he grabbed my hands lied them on his face.

I felt an strong jawline with stumble on them, a cricket nose and a head full of hair, my hands went done his muscle arms to his hand that weren't very soft at all.

"Your very nice, your hands tell me even though your hands aren't soft and those scars on you face "I smile at him. I heard gasps in mumbles from behind me.
@@@@@@@@@@
So this is my first book and I don't know what to say but i do want to say I hope you like it

And comment & vote😘