"You first said I was your wife, then the mother of two children. Now? Aren't you ashamed at all?"
You yell at Jimin. Your voice echoing in the room.

"Ofcourse, I'm ashamed! I'm so ashamed I'm hiding my face and begging you just once! Just once, if Ara sees you with a man all my problems in life will be solved"
Jimin says looking not ashamed at all.

"No your problem won't be solved. Don't ask me to do it, I can't!"

"Please...for my sake! For your doctor's sake! I'll never ask you for anything ever again"

"Promise?"
Your expression lightened.

"Promise."

"But where will we get a guy from?"

"Do you have a friend or boyfriend?"
Jimin raises his brow.

"I've no boyfriends! You'll have to find one"

"Found him!" Jimin says snapping his  fingers.

"Who?"

"My friend..." Jimin said and you give him a question look. "... C'mon Y/n! I've just one friend! Thattt..."

Then it strikes your mind about whom he's referring to,

"That... Taehyung? No way? I can't-"
You're cut off by a sudden voice of someone who just barged in. Looks like you just summoned him by your voice.

"God! My name's at last on the Y/n's lips"
Taehyung clutches his chest acting as he just got a heartache.

"Think of the devil and here he is"
You mumble facepalming yourself and rolled your eyes.

"Is there a problem?" Taehyung asks Jimin.

"No problem at all. You'll have to play Y/n's boyfriend for a few days" Jimin informs him grinning.

"I'm willing to do it for a lifetime!" Taehyung smirked at you.

"Acting! He'll only be acting" You clearly states to Jimin.

Tae instantly grabs your hands, "I'll get into the skin of the role and never come oUt of it!"

"I'm going out" You pull your hands back.

"For what?"

"To wash my hands"
You wave your hands at Taehyung's face and left.

"That sort of behaviour is going to affect my performance"
Taehyung says annoyed and Jimin chuckles.

"For my sake... please?" Jimin asks holding his laugh.

"Okay!"

--------

~ Bar ~

"What am I doing at such a boring place?" You tap your fingers on the table.

Both, you and Taehyung, are currently sitting on a couch, waiting for Jimin to arrive with Ara so that you can continue with your plan. But they're taking too long and you don't like this type of places.

"But I'm having a ball", Taehyung leans closer to you. "What'll you have? Whiskey, rum, vodka, gin?"

"I don't drink all that!"

"But I will, okay?" Taehyung pull you  tightly towards him by grabbing your shoulder.

"Don't cling to me!" You smack his arm away from you, "We're only play-acting. Behave yourself!"

"I'm an actor! I get into the skin of the character and never come out!"

"I can see that!" You mumble to yourself.

"WAITER!" Taehyung calls, eyes never once leaving you.

"Yes, sir?"

"Get me a large vodka with orange juice"

"Plain orange juice for me, please" You order as well.

"Get out!"
Taehyung motions the waiter to go and starts giving you flying kisses and winks to which you just hissed at him and rolled your eyes. It seems like your eyes will fall out anytime now, if he didn't stop.

.
.
.

"Look! Your wife!" Ara says to Jimin pointing at a certain direction. Jimin's eyes followed her hand.

"Oh my god! She's with her boyfriend!" Jimin fake gasps.

"Boyfriend?"

"Wasn't a six-bedroom house big enough? That she has to flog my reputation in public! Disgraceful woman! You should've waited for the divorce to come through!"
Jimin curses at you checking Ara's reaction time to time from the corner of his eyes, and after being confirmed that she's actually buying all the act, continues.

"I can't bear to see all this. Let's go, Ara!" He grabs Ara by her wrist taking her outside.

"No! Let's see what they're upto"
But Ara pulls him back and took a seat instead.

"Must be romancing, what else! I wish I were dead, before I saw a day like this!"
Jimin says trailing Ara to the seat, from where you and Taehyung are clearly visible.

--- To be continued ---

A/N: I'm putting this picture as a reference for the place they currently are, as I couldn't explain it well

•́  ‿ ,•̀