Part twenty three-Bonfire and scary stories

*Niall POV*

Of course I didn't like the idea of this but if it helps this fighting then im okay with it, If Harry ends up with Marissa it will hurt me seeing her with him but as long as shes happy with him that's all that matter I already feel like i lost.

*Harry POV*

I need to impress Marissa I know she likes Niall more, Normally girls are all over me but Marissa's is not normal, She different in a good way , even her name is different its unique which I love. Maybe I should slow it down a bit with Marissa shes not the kind of girl I would normally date but there's just something about her I can't let her down.

*Marissa POV*

Soon as we got in the house Liam told us "alright everyone sit", Louis crossed his arms and pouted "but i don't want toooo I wanna play somethinggg", "after our talk we can play okay? now sit down please", Louis sat down and mumbled "it better be quick" (Hes so funny im soo happy hes a part of this band)"Alright so tonight we can do whatever and its Tuesday so tomorrow we can all just hang out, Then on Thursday its Marissa and Harrys day then Friday is Marissa and Nialls day then the MMVAs is on Saturday then we have the last few days to hang out before we go back on tour for two months, Now you will go with the person to the MMVAs if you want to go, you can pick I don't know if you will be going as his girlfriend or just friend its all up to you", Wow that was a lot to take in, Louis asked "playtime?" and looked at Liam, Liam nodded "yes playtime".

*5 minutes later*

We decided to sit out back and have a little bonfire because it was already getting dark. We crowded around the fire pit and all sat down, Liam and Zayn were making the fire, Kyle, Louis and Niall were finding sticks, and Harry handed me my drink I took a little sip and put it down in front of me. Harry started telling me about the MMVAs then I noticed Louis had my cup so I informed him "uh thats my drink", he looked down and said "oh" and shrugged his shoulders taking another sip so I got up walking slowly to him and punched him in the arm and he yelled "ouch stop with the VIOLENCE" i smirked and yelled "WELL STOP BUGGING MEEEE" Louis chuckled "neverrrrr". Niall came over with some sticks and he reminded "babe u should be using your crutches till tomorrow like the doctor said anyway how about we tell some scary stories?" Zayn said "im not really into it im going to go inside and watch a movie", Kyle agreed "same how about lion king?", "YES!" Zayn replied, Then they both ran inside and Niall sighed "okay Marissa you go first", Hmmm alright here it goes.

(Story)

A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed. The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. This disinclination saved his life. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn't make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red. At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, "Did you look through the keyhole?" The man told her that he had and she said, "Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.

Some of the boys gasped and Niall gulped "thats a good one, alright my turn".

(Story)

There was a young boy sleeping in his bed on a usual night. He hears footsteps outside his door, and peeks out of his eyes to see what is happening. His door swings open quietly to reveal a murderer carrying the corpses of his parents. After silently propping them up on a chair, he writes something on the wall in the blood of the dead bodies. He then hides under the childs bed. The child is scared beyond belief. He can't read the writing on the wall and he knows the man is under his bed. Like any child, he pretends that he slept through the whole thing and hasn't awoken yet. He lays still as the bodies, quietly hearing the breathes from under his bed. An hour passes, and his eyes are adjusting more and more to the darkness. He tries to make out the words, but it's a struggle. He gasps when he finally makes out the sentence."I know you're awake".

I gasped as I heard the ending. Then Harry said "thats gruesome Niall shrugged "its just a story anyway this is the only one I can think of.