Part fourty six - A little light to my day with Niall blushing

Since the boys have such a huge yard the helicopter could land with no problem I looked around at everyone who had big headphone on once we got told it was okay to take them off we could hear the other boys calling our names once i opened the door to the helicopter Donnovan and Johnny took off running to Kyle the both tackled him at the same time so he fell back on the grass then Louis ran out  and tackled Laim and Zayn into a hug and said "omg i missed ya guys" suddenly i got tackled down by Niall who has a big smile on his face i smiled n said "wats wit the big smile cutie" Niall quickly got off me i swear i saw him blushing i grabbed his arm n made him look at me n said "awww is someone blushyy" he hid his face n said "dont starttt or i will get u too" I stopped cause i knew he would get me much worse. Suddenly felt something wet n freezing cold down my back i turned around to see Louis standing there with mits on covered in snow. I got up n said "i had enough of u mr.funny guy" i put him in a head lock pulling him outside it was kinda hard to get him in a good head lock since im short n hes taller then me so he got out of my arms n ran away but luckily Niall n Harry were blocking his path n said "u deserve some payback" n both boys grabbed him by an arm n leg n tossed him in to a thick pile of snow a looked around seeing all the snow it really has pilled up like higher then a car. I gasped n said "help him out" the guys all rushed over n took him by a hand n everyone helped yank him up he was shivering he had a jacket on but it wasnt done up so i wrapped a towel around him n Harry made some hot chocolate while we sat Louis in front of the fireplace. Donnovan and Johnny sat on his lap while the rest of us crowed around him trying to keep him warm Harry came walking out well speed walking more like but not to fast to spill the drinks he had two drinks in his hands, he handed one to Louis right away then me. He kissed my cheek n ran to get more Louis smiled n said "cant wait to have some of Harrys awesome hot chocolate" all the boys licked their lips i took a sip n just felt amazed i yelled "omg Harry this is amazing" Harry came out walking slow with a full tray of them and he said "i got chocolate milk for Kyle Donnovan Johnny and Laim since they arent fans of hot chocolate to bad you guys are missing outt" everyone shook their heads and Harry sat beside me and said "can i have a sip of our hot chocolate" and he pointed to my cup. I handed it to him n he took a small sip and said "so why did you say im so amazingg" and he grinned making his dimples stick out omg hes so cutee I snapped out of it and said "very funny but i was talking about ur hot chocolate" now he had a big smile and said "see this is why u should date me i could make u one every night"I kissed his cheek n told him how sweet he is n I realized all of the boys were there including the little ones I got close to everyone we did a big group hug I realized how luck I was n how much im going to love spending the rest of my life with everyone here.