Part fourty five-An awful awakening and taxi breaks down who does Harry call?

I woke up holding my belly all I felt pain I groaned n pulled the blanket over my head so the sunlight wouldn't bug me "baby?" I heard Niall say I groaned n hit him with a pillow then he yelled "hey! what was that for", "Niall just shhh no yelling i have a headache" I held my head feeling more pain "im sorry baby do u need some pills or something", "oh yes please" I heard the door shut a second after n i pulled the blanket off my head n got up n went to the washroom once I got back to the bed I heard a knock "come in Niall" n I laid back down hiding under the blankets. A minute later i heard "u alright babe" wait that's not Niall so I pulled the blanket off my head n seen Harry sitting there with a big smile "so how was ur date with Niall babe", "oh just amazing " I smiled back at him "so whats with the blanket over ur head", "well i just have a headache no-" I got cut off by Harry leaving, a minute later Niall appeared in the room n smiled when he seen me "good morning sleeping beauty" I blushed n took the pills wit some water just then Harry walked in the room with a smile on his face it dropped once he noticed Niall there was a loud noise coming from outside my room of the front door slamming then Zayn, Liam, Louis and Kyle came in the room holding a bunch of food i was feeling so sick the scent of this food made me feel more ill I groaned holding my belly. "whats with her" Liam asked raising n eyebrow at me I was in to much pain to talked so i Just groaned n curled up in a ball. Louis sat on the edge of the bed n said "aw poor little sis I know what it is I have sisters n well lets just says its the things that goes at the end of a sentence", I wish i could smile at Louis being silly but I just felt so icky n him telling everyone that isn't helping so I threw a pillow at him n he wasn't paying attention so I got him good n he fell over on his butt all the guys gasped n i said "sorryy Lou" he frowned n crossed his arms n before he left the room he said "meany head" then he was gone everyone started laughing at his comment. Liam got up and opened up the curtains the sun light poured in so i hid under the blankets someone was crawling under the blankets wit me i seen Nialls head poke out he smiled n said "are you excited for the MMVAs" I gasped and said "oh my god I forgottt" he kissed my cheek and said "your too cute" I blushed then felt someone crawling on me i took the blanket off my head to see Louis sitting on me I said "wait I thought you were gone" he poked my side and said "no wayy im here to bug you 24 7" I pushed him off me and I shooed all the boys out including Niall of course. I got dressed n brushed my hair quickly n pulled most of my hair back in a ponytail n i straightened my bangs then I headed out to the living room i only took a step out of the door before i got tackled down by Niall he smiled down at me n said "aw u look very pretty" I felt my cheeks warm up so i pushed him off n got up n sat beside Harry Niall got up sitting on my other side my phone started ringing n it was my mom so i picked it up right away.

Me-Hey mommy whats going on?

Mom- Just so tired I had the two boys all day

Me- Let me come pick them up we will take them out 

Mom-Omg thank you so much Marissa

I smiled as i hung up the phone n i asked the boys if any of them wanted to come with me for a taxi ride, Both Harry and Louis both stuck their hands up Kyle and Niall were digging into a big pan of lasagna i didn't bother asking them as Harry called for a taxi Zayn walked up to to Kyle and Niall and asked for a piece Niall said "sorry there's not enough" with a full mouth and Kyle added "sorry bro" also with a mouth full. I laughed as we were leaving and Louis was yelling at me to hurry cause the taxi was there.

Soon as we walked outside we were greeted by some snow i ssid "make sure u guys have some jackets when u come backs its gonna be very cold"  Harry said "i will make sure to grab one when i visit u" i smiled now knowing he be back after he goes on tour and hopefully the other boys too it wouldnt be the same. Harry opened the taxi door for me n as soon as he did the boys tackled me down n told me how they missed me Louis really wanted to switch seats so i sat in the back beside Harry and Donnovan of course Harry snaked his little arm around me and pulled me closer, Then he whispered "i missed you" I smiled and said "i missed u too but" and before i finished guess who said "keep it PG" of course it was loud mouth Louis i said "oh be quite". On the back to 1D's house the taxi broke down and we were surprised  at the fact that happened. Harry got his phone out and said he made a phone call and said "babe have you or these two ever rode in a....never mind it's here" then a helicopter appeared out of nowhere. A ladder dropped out of the helicopter "maybe we should get these boys in first"Louis made a hand gesture and the helicopter came lower for we can get the boys in. Once we were in and got on ear plugs plus those big headphones you see in movies then it flew off. I am so happy and scared at the same time  I don't know what to think. Donnovan and Johnny were both on my lap and since it was a small helicopter i was pressed up to Harry since there was only a bit of room Louis whined to sit in the front and since he hasn't bugged me much i gave in everyone was starring out the windows n i heard Harry clear his throat so i looked at him he had a grin n made me lean into his chest and he whispered "Can i have a talk with u when we get back" i smiled n said "of course thank u so much" n without thinking i kissed him then pulled away n he said "whoa wasn't expecting that" i blushed n said"sorry i got a little excited" n looked out the window quickly I smiled because i knew no matter how bad im feeling all these people will make me forget all about it.