One Fateful Night

A/N:
Hey there beautiful! Hopefully you enjoy and if u do, add this to ur reading list so that u can be up to date! Pls feel free to leave suggestions/requests u would like to see in the comments down below. Y/n is quirkless but is skilled in hand to hand combat and is a good shot with guns and knives etc.
I also have another Dabi x reader fic in my profile that u can check out if u want:) 
Other than that enjoy and stay safe! Luv uuuu!

- Aki

Note*these are your main/signature outfits throughout the whole thing (even after being ripped off;)) unless indicated other wise (if u want):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

The streets are dimly lit as I walk through the bad part of town eager to get home. Some creep lurches towards me drunkenly, hollering loudly;

"Heyyy sexxyy ladyyy wanna come suck me off?"

I roll my eyes in disgust as I ignore him and continue. Not taking no for an answer, the man lumbers after me and grabs my arm roughly, slurring threateningly;

"Now now you little whore, watch your manners! I best teach teach you some respect!"

"Ughhh! Get the fuck off me you dipshit!"

I snap at him as I try to break free, but to no avail. He throws me to the ground where I then immediately spring up, as he starts to unbuckle his pants. I can take him, I think to myself as I tense up ready to spring. Growing up quirkless I have learnt to have an arsenal of combat skills for shit like this, no way am I gonna let him touch me, I can kick him in the balls and lose him in the backstreets... But before either of us made a move, the creep was suddenly enveloped in a blast of blinding, electric blue flames that incinerated him in no time.

As the smoke and flames died down, I spotted my saviour, leaning against an alley wall, his scarred hands still emitting remnants of smoke as he puffed away on a cigarette.