Round Two

Y/n's POV:

"So hows life like with the League and all? I bet It's exciting"

I enquire eagerly. At the moment, me and Dabi are laying on the bed, eating the delicious pizza as we just talk.

"I guess, especially with the goal we're working towards. But sometimes they all get on my nerves"

Dabi said, making me laugh. He smiles a little after hearing my laugh before he continues;

"I mean, there's this crazy kid called Toga, who just fucking gets on my nerves all the time, and the 'leader' of the league is this crusty dude called Shigaraki who just annoys the hell out of me"

I smile at him as he continues to talk about the league members, obviously being close to them despite his complaints.

"It's funny how you find everyone annoying"

I say to him lightly, Dabi mumbles in agreement before saying nonchalantly;

"Yeah everyone except you, you're only kinda annoying: in a special way"

I throw my head back and laugh as he smirks back at me. God this is fun I think to myself before we finish the pizza and clean up.

"So... Round two?"

I ask impatiently, as we sit at the edge of the bed. As Dabi grins. In answer to my question he kisses my hand and starts to unbuckle his belt and removes it.

I couldn't help but return his grin as I caught on to his intentions. Dabi slowly makes the belt into makeshift cuffs which he then slips over my wrists, tying them together.

He takes off his pants before slinging my tied hand over his head, making me straddle him. I grind his hardening cock with my hips, making him growl slightly, his rough hands heating up as they slide up and down my thighs.

He takes out his hardened cock and hands me a condom which I then teasingly slide over it, making sure to slightly caress it before Dabi leans back on his hands and smirks at me;

"Go on Baby Girl, Ride for Daddy"

My eyes widen in excitement. As I position my throbbing entrance near his dick, and using my tied up hands slung around Dabi's neck as purchase, I slide his dick into me. Slowly at first, making sure to hit all my sweet spots causing me and him to moan, before I rode faster, thrusting deeper and deeper every time, as Dabi throws his head back and groan in ecstasy.

"Damn doll face, you're killing me here"

Dabi growls as I grin at him and say breathlessly;

"That's what I like to hear"

Dabi raises an eyebrow at me before growling;

"Is that right you little brat?"

I manage to pull out just before we reach our peak. Panting I slump against Dabi as he strokes my head and whispers roughly;

"Now it's Daddy's turn"

Before he swings me down on the bed and starts sucking and biting on my neck, adding to my growing array of marks and bruises, before he roughly shoves his dick into my throbbing pussy in and out mercilessly making me scream in pleasure and pain.

"That's right you little brat! Thought you could top me without any consequences hmm?"

Dabi snarled at me with a bestial energy that frightened me but also aroused me in many ways I didn't think was possible.

"Oh God!"

I moan loudly as Dabi went further and faster. He leaned over my red face streaming with tears as he bared his teeth in a feral grin and chokes me with a rough hot hand, before replying;